Can't claim calendar rewards

Greetings,
I am having trouble claiming rewards on the calendar for days on my other account. anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    Yeah I had that issue yesterday, I couldnt clam the anniversary token. Im gonna try it again today.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Same here.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had that issue yesterday but today everything was fine.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    This is happening on all our accounts off and on. Try to wait a bit. That seems to work. Not sure if it's a timing thing or what.
  • CutechanCutechan ✭✭✭
    I claimed the stuff from yesterday but I cant claim todays reward.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    To me it was as if reset hour was swapped between PM and AM. I can claim stuff at an earlier hour than normal. But if I wait for the usual reset hour, I have already lost the chance to claim.
  • EllexemEllexem ✭✭✭
    The usual 0:00 UTC seems to have been changed with that fix that was applied recently. I checked up until midnight PDT the other day, and it had not reset then. My current best guess is that it was moved to be when the Vanguards reset, but I haven't tested that yet.
  • It wont let me claim the Shape changer even if the button its lit

TERA_Screen_Shot_20180505_050923_sm.png
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    My friend has this problem, and she neverlogs in until after 6 pm CDT.

She hasn't been able to claim a thing this month, even tho the button is lit for her to do so.

I have not had this problem once, but I check in at breakfast every day.

• Can we get a offical response? seems it happening to a lot of peeople.
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    Cutechan wrote: »
    I claimed the stuff from yesterday but I cant claim todays reward.

This. But only on one server. The other servers I play on are just fine.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I myself couldn't claim May 2's token, even though I was online that day.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Try to claim on all of your alts. I couldn't claim, then I went to my last alt, which oddly already had today available to claim. I was able to claim everything. However, stuff from last month shows up to claim even though I can't claim it and shouldn't as I wasn't on those days.

Anyways, try different alts and see. Might not work, but can't hurt.
  • It wont let me claim the Shape changer even if the button its lit

TERA_Screen_Shot_20180505_050923_sm.png

After the resset was able to claim both May 4 and May 5.
  • edited May 2018
    Can we get a offical response? seems it happening to a lot of peeople.

This isn't an "official response", but I can say that I've been working with EME's QA team to solve this issue. Basically what I found is this:

If your first login of the day is between 5pm PDT and 11:59 PT (it might actually be 00:59 PDT actually - TBD), you will be affected by this bug. It will show the reward there but you can't click it.

This bug is caused by the difference between PDT and UTC, and the fact EME's servers run on UTC (as they should) unlike all other regions in the world that do it wrong run on local time. BHS apparently tried to fix the bug and got it to partly work (if you login before 5:00 PDT, it works perfectly), but they didn't adequately test this problem. It happens because, for instance right now although it's 6:50pm PDT on Saturday, the server knows it as 01:50 on Sunday. The visual calendar is smart enough to figure it out, but the server has a block. I'm guessing that if you were to stay logged into until after 08:00 UTC, it might work. (I know for sure it works if you go out and back in after that time.)

This is basically like the issue that was happening with the Elite box resets a few years ago, for people who remember that. Hopefully BHS fixes it soon... but anyway, at least in this case you can claim the reward on the next day.
This discussion has been closed.