[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Totally Shattered Fleet

USz6V5o.png

did anyone ever experience this bug before in Shattered Fleet? lol. after the last boss was dead, it summoned all those 4 mobs again shooting multiple fiery [filtered]

Comments

• Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    I can't tell. The image is just a black box
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post would have been the same without the image at all. But I at least understand the issue. The extra spawns spawning after the boss is dead. No, it hasn't happened to me, but that looks like a desync, probably due to a lag spike.
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    Can't show skill/buff bars and quest log top seeecreetttt

Never seen this bug before though, probably because the boss was burned really fast and the game doesn't know how to handle large burns, or just another of the many bugs BHS introduced and left because what's QA and what's fixing bugs?
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Is a super DPS bug, It also happened to me , when you are a mystic and your party have strong DPS, with Apex skills that you can Burn the boss epic faster , then this bug attack.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gatokatzen wrote: »
    Is a super DPS bug, It also happened to me , when you are a mystic and your party have strong DPS, with Apex skills that you can Burn the boss epic faster , then this bug attack.

And this is why you can't have a multiplayer game with players way too separate in power doing the same content. Buffing SF would only hurt new players starting to do these. But leaving it as it is will have the top geared players who still need to do these for money and mats, pretty much glitch the dungeon.
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    Nopi wrote: »
    Gatokatzen wrote: »

And this is why you can't have a multiplayer game with players way too separate in power doing the same content. Buffing SF would only hurt new players starting to do these. But leaving it as it is will have the top geared players who still need to do these for money and mats, pretty much glitch the dungeon.

It's always been like this though, faster burns leads to mechanic skips which also sometimes make the boss act funny. Almost all of the glitches, this one included, aren't harmful at all. They were still able to clear as it happened after the boss died, and those [filtered] aren't the hardest to dodge and do no damage to the non-targetted person :shrug:.

With power creeps and gear treadmills this will always occur unless they revamp the gear and adjust dungeons as well, which is why BHS kept removing and re-adding dungeons but people obviously screamed and cried about it so now they're just letting the dungeons sit.
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    > @Nopi said:
    > And this is why you can't have a multiplayer game with players way too separate in power doing the same content. Buffing SF would only hurt new players starting to do these. But leaving it as it is will have the top geared players who still need to do these for money and mats, pretty much glitch the dungeon.

This happened even before awakening , for example demokron factory, gigant crab still using poison attack after die or vernos keep using explosion after die. Channelworks the big eye keep using their wall after being killed. The one of the fat guy with the skeleton spine, ceiling still falling and kill party member after monster die. Liliths burning the floor after death. Or the flame horse keep calling mini flames.

Isnt SF exclusive problem is a mechanic outdps bug that works in all the existant dugens.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still it's a glitch and unintended stuff that detracts from the game's quality. And reason why I believe a different approach to end game could be taken. Though sure, every different way to do end game will come with it's share of problems as well. So that's not something I'd be pushing much.
  • Typical issues with burning the boss too fast. Happened in a group I had for LKNM the other day, burned the first boss too quickly so the gates to the arena didn't open, everyone had to teleport out and back in to get to the next boss.

At least this doesn't completely break the game, I remember a few cases a long time ago where if you killed certain dungeon bosses too fast, it would break the dungeon and you would have to reset before finishing.

You can't really fix this problem when the difference between min and max gear at endgame is as wide as it is, and low-tier dungeons need to give relevant rewards to mid and high-tier players to prevent the queue's from dying.
  • NopiNopi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Typical issues with burning the boss too fast. Happened in a group I had for LKNM the other day, burned the first boss too quickly so the gates to the arena didn't open, everyone had to teleport out and back in to get to the next boss.

At least this doesn't completely break the game, I remember a few cases a long time ago where if you killed certain dungeon bosses too fast, it would break the dungeon and you would have to reset before finishing.

You can't really fix this problem when the difference between min and max gear at endgame is as wide as it is, and low-tier dungeons need to give relevant rewards to mid and high-tier players to prevent the queue's from dying.

Yeah. And trying to solve it by doing it in another way would create it's own problems too.