[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Can't claim calendar reward

It wont let me claim the Shape changer even if the button its lit.

TERA_Screen_Shot_20180505_050923_sm.png

Comments

• KackyKacky ✭✭
    I'm getting this "bug" now. Relogging isn't working for me. I claimed the previous day's item a few hours before the calendar reset. Is there some kind of unknown timer where I have to wait 24 hours from the time I claimed the previous item before claiming the next day's item? Am I missing something here?
  • KackyKacky ✭✭
    Well, as of this post, I was able to grab yesterday's and today's items. Let's see what happens tomorrow.
  • KackyKacky ✭✭
    It's now tomorrow and I cannot claim today's calendar item as of this post. I tried switching between multiple characters and that did not work.
  • KackyKacky ✭✭
    Day 3 of Calendar bug. Or Day 4? As of this post, I could not claim the May 19 item. However, I was able to claim items from PREVIOUS days that I didn't claim before, specifically April 26, May 6, May 11, and yesterday, May 18.

What is going on? Is anyone reading this? Am I the only one with this issue?

Hello?
  • KackyKacky ✭✭
    And the weirdness continues.

4:30 in the morning and I was able to claim May 20, which is technically today (or as of this post), May 19 (yesterday), and two other days that I didn't previously claim: May 12 and May 7.

So, when do I get paid?
  • KinoshiKinoshi ✭✭
    Not just you. Calendar is bugged eight ways to Sunday.
  • SvafnirSvafnir ✭✭✭
    I've been able to claim stuff from last month, days I have specifically not played on... IDK when but they broke it somehow and it's been like that for at least a month and a half.
  • KackyKacky ✭✭
    May 21, two minutes before midnight (server time). Will the calendar let me claim the May 21 item?

No.

How about if I try exactly at midnight?

No.

How about one minute after midnight?

No.
  • SvafnirSvafnir ✭✭✭
    How about 3 weeks laters? Maybe.
  • KackyKacky ✭✭
    Well, it seems the Calendar is in a somewhat better mood today. It let me claim the May 21 item and the May 13 item. However, it won't let me claim today's item, May 22.

I think the Calendar needs more meds.
  • KackyKacky ✭✭
    Possible last entry for this thread, because I'm getting sick of this.

It's after midnight server time, which would make the date May 24. I was able to claim the May 22 item, but NOT the May 23 item.

There's an Anniversary Token for the May 31 date. Given the way the calendar is "allowing" me to claim the items, I probably will end up claiming the Anniversary Token on either June 1 or June 2, at which time the "shop will shut down after the month of May." That's what it says on the Anniversary Token.

You En Masse guys are bullies.
  • edited April 2019
    Well, it's now April 19th 2019 and I've been having a hard time claiming things from the calendar as well. What times are reset? I can't figure it out. For example, the Fishmonger says it's reset time is 6am. Alright 6am pacific like everything else? No. It reset for me at 3am central. So what time does the calendar reset? And why can I not claim any lit up buttons still?