[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

PS4 Game error after update 1.07

13»

Comments

• Least its getting sorted now or is sorted been sleeping till now as i work nights
  • Also can't use any of my characters on Saravash (tried to create one on another Server which didn't work as well so the problem doesn't seem to be server related)! Tried everything but reinstalling so far, since I still hope this is going to be fixed in the next days... The game crashes immediately with the standard application crash error code CE-34878-0. This occured everytime I tried to load in so far since the last update.
    Funny enough that the patch notes said: "Bug fixes" as i'm apparently not the only one with the issue.
    Really hope this will be taken care of!
  • Everything works perfectly now for me.
  • Game won’t even update for me at all. Just says it’s alresdy updated and I can’t go past v1.06. I’ve never dealt with such incompetence as it pertains to game developers. It’s like they’re this bad on purpose.
  • edited May 2018
    Game won’t even update for me at all. Just says it’s alresdy updated and I can’t go past v1.06. I’ve never dealt with such incompetence as it pertains to game developers. It’s like they’re this bad on purpose.

I believe you're playing the NA version of the game, the update only came out for the EU version atm, the NA version might come in a week or so..
  • And same in Germany, server Moloch...yesterday after update 1.07 i redownloadet the 45 gb and game runs fine...today then again update to 1.08 and again the same damn blue screen error -.- dont wanna redownload the 45 gb for a third time, come one Mates fix it :/
  • I've get been told my character is already logged in since yesterday on Ovolith. Did everything from closing app, to restarting the PS4, to deleting and redownloading the entire game. Got the latest update 1.08 this morning and shocker, still says character already logged in...