The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Comments

• AyiAyi ✭✭✭
    I'm definitely buying a 6k bundle as well :)
  • DXMDXM ✭✭
    Thank you for the direct buy options for multiple items in recent months. Much appreciated. :)
  • omfg. ty so much EME. i really have a terrible luck in RNG with over 400 boxes for a certain item and get none from them hence to the reason i quit gambling. but with an awesome direct bundle purchase like that, even if it's put for a full $100 12000 EMP deal, i would definitely buy 10x of them rather than gambling (i swear, not lying, i have $1000 ready for a guaranteed bundled item). gambling is my worst enemy and nightmare of all time
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Can't afford the 60.00 one so will settle with the cheaper one but I am hyped none the less.
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    Maybe I missed it, but what are the potato, key, and ultra-hard blade? Accessories? Consumables?
  • Nyanta1177Nyanta1177 ✭✭✭
    TJKat wrote: »
    Maybe I missed it, but what are the potato, key, and ultra-hard blade? Accessories? Consumables?

heres something
    q8MZ4mI.jpg
  • are those 1 use item? or repeated use item?
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    since the loot box guarantees one of three at random, i'd say it's safe to assume they're one time uses
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    Will the emote only work with the aot costumes? Need to know before buying.
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    metagame wrote: »
    since the loot box guarantees one of three at random, i'd say it's safe to assume they're one time uses

It says the loot boxes are guaranteed to contain ALL three items, not just one of them. But yeah, sounds like single use.
  • JokerAJokerA ✭✭
    Nyanta1177 wrote: »
    TJKat wrote: »

heres something
    q8MZ4mI.jpg

These accessories are permanent or are only used once?
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    I am curious to see if the Ultra-Hard Blade stacks with the Lamb Bulgogi and also.. If the blade is one time use or not ^^
This discussion has been closed.