Attack on Titan Item Details - ON SALE MAY 15TH!

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soffyasd wrote: »
    Is this P2W?

Cute and cool costumes are always P2W
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    not gonna buy untill i will know if its one time use stuff or not.
    without this info will buy only costume.
  • TheCatalystTheCatalyst ✭✭✭
    Isn't ultra hard blade is just like strong bravery potion? If so, they need to clarify whether its stackable or will replace the bravery pot...
    :flushed:
  • CandyMomokoCandyMomoko ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Based on the fact that you can end up with hundreds of them considering lootboxes also bring one of each and not only the costume packs, we can safely assume is a consumable aka one time use. (Although it'd be nice to get a confirmation from EME, but since there is an extended mant.. they must be pretty bussy rn)
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Get ready to "why no notification" and "I payed emp for one time use stuff??!!" Threads.
    Eventually we will know.
  • edited May 2018
    They're one-time-use consumables, like the consumables that used to be included in lootboxes in the past. (Except they're slightly more useful than those old consumables.) I don't know how many they'll give you in the bundles or with each lootbox, etc., but I guess we'll see. My guess is that the bundles will give you a large stack of each, while the lootboxes will give you a few at a time.
  • YabiYabi ✭✭
    Anyone know the differences between the Mikasa/Levi costumes and the Eren/Sasha ones? Do all costumes come with the ultra blade holders?
  • edited May 2018
    Yabi wrote: »
    Anyone know the differences between the Mikasa/Levi costumes and the Eren/Sasha ones? Do all costumes come with the ultra blade holders?

Looking at the store pages:
    https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/sashacostumesmartbox/sasha-costume-smart-box-female-only
    https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/sashaandmikasabundle/sasha-and-mikasa-bundle-female-only

and...
    https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/erencostumesmartbox/eren-costume-smart-box-male-only
    https://store.enmasse.com/tera/item/erenandlevibundle/eren-and-levi-bundle-male-only

...it looks like the difference is the cape and the blade holders.
  • Nyanta1177Nyanta1177 ✭✭✭
    The inner shirt is different, one is the elite white button down, while the other is a bottom plain green peasant shirt
  • Somehow I've trouble to fully understand the description of the Sasha & Mikasa bundle.

Each individual costume and accessory in this pack can be claimed by only one character.

Does that mean the character who opens the first box and equips the costume is the only one who then can open and wear the costume of the second box? It would mean that opening one smart box would automatically bind the other smart box even without opening it. That kind of confuses me.

Or does it only refer to 'bind on equip' whoever opens the smart box?

Meaning: if I buy the bundle for example with my ninja and only equip the Sasha costume, could I wear the Mikasa costume with my elin warrior twink?

Just wanted to be sure before I end up being stuck with 2 costumes on 1 char. :)

• MXPYWTDF7T wrote: »
    Does that mean the character who opens the first box and equips the costume is the only one who then can open and wear the costume of the second box? It would mean that opening one smart box would automatically bind the other smart box even without opening it. That kind of confuses me.

That's what they were trying to say by "each individual costume or accessory", though it's still a bit confusing. They mean that even though it's a bundle, each costume/accessory is separate/independent; each one in the set can be bound to one person each, which could be a different character from the others. You'll be able to claim each item separately in Item Claim.

So yes, you can do what you said: give one costume to your ninja and the other to your warrior. In theory you could give the accessory to someone else as well.
  • MXPYWTDF7T wrote: »

That's what they were trying to say by "each individual costume or accessory", though it's still a bit confusing. They mean that even though it's a bundle, each costume/accessory is separate/independent; each one in the set can be bound to one person each, which could be a different character from the others. You'll be able to claim each item separately in Item Claim.

So yes, you can do what you said: give one costume to your ninja and the other to your warrior. In theory you could give the accessory to someone else as well.

Yayyyy Thank you for explaining! :)
  • BhnENsR.png

I love it so much! <3
  • EarsUpEarsUp ✭✭
    kinda sad mikasa one doesnt come in single bundle u have to get both costumes
  • Nyanta1177Nyanta1177 ✭✭✭
    Are the costume boxes in the bundle trade-able, with broker prices it looks like they arn't, but who knows
This discussion has been closed.