There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Tuesday (8/21) from 8 A.M. - 11 A.M. PDT

Ninja Intense Focus Bug/Removal

I'm disappointed with the recent patch removed/bugged out Intense Focus. Is this on purpose?

Comments

• edited May 16
    I would like to confirm that I have encountered this as well. Not sure if it is a bug or not. The focus skill itself still works, but the 10% additional focus stacks that u get over time do not appear in the buff bar. I can not confirm if they are stacking but just don't appear or not cause I don't pay much attention to the exact number that I do at a given stack amount, but I can at least judge that my max dps appears to have decreased.

If this is indeed a nerf, the it is unfortunate considering ninja was already one of the weakest classes in pve and had a lot of problems finding kills in group pvp as it was. If it is a bug I would suggest getting a fix asap. Thx
  • Can confirm Intense Focus not stacking at all. Ninja is pretty much weak now + this nerf, rip. 10% is alot you know.
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭
    This was already patched in Korea and will come to us when AA releases, for some reason BHS never patched this bug for the build and just left it in so yay us.
  • hongwaghongwag ✭✭
    Partyblast wrote: »
    This was already patched in Korea and will come to us when AA releases, for some reason BHS never patched this bug for the build and just left it in so yay us.

whats is AA patch and when?
  • when im gonna get my Focus back to normal? this is so annoying.
    i submitted a ticket to tera support more than a week ago and got answered that they gonna fix it soon, i thought it would be this maintenance but no.
  • hongwag wrote: »
    Partyblast wrote: »

whats is AA patch and when?

JTera is getting it June 6th I believe and we're usually a week or two behind them.
  • and what is this AA patch?
  • ViticksViticks ✭✭
    My god, so we have to wait until this patch is up so we can get back our dispiteful and awful dmg back ? =/