[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Fortified Inner Armor Box – Increases Crit Factor

I bought the Fortified Inner Armor Box - Increases Crit Factor, but I do not know where it stopped, how do I equip it? can anybody help me?

Comments

• Unless I'm mistaken... And I could be... Those boxes are loot boxes.... Which means you have a lottery chance of getting the inner wear? I haven't actually logged in to see. But if that is the case you may not have actually gotten the innerwear
  • BaratosBaratos ✭✭
    They are loot boxes
  • I bought the Fortified Inner Armor Box - Increases Crit Factor, but I do not know where it stopped, how do I equip it? can anybody help me?

its a box you have to get it in clain items under elite status , and its by luck , i opened just 2 and got one black innerarmor , some friends opened around 10 and got just alka and spellbinds , i dont know what are the chances ^^
  • SevazSevaz ✭✭
    You don't automatically get it. You have to play with Luck and draw it from the box.
  • Don't buy loot boxes.... You're perpetuating the micro transaction overcharge for potential gain. You can see some people can open 40 boxes and never win. It's garbo imo I'd rather just buy the damn thing outright.
  • Newbshank wrote: »
    Don't buy loot boxes.... You're perpetuating the micro transaction overcharge for potential gain. You can see some people can open 40 boxes and never win. It's garbo imo I'd rather just buy the damn thing outright.

go ahead and pay 1m gold to one black inner , i dont know if i was really luck or what but i think the chances arent that low , if u spend arround 1000/1600 EMP you will be able to get one inner , and to get 1m gold ingame you gonna need at least 2 months so ^^
  • thanks ,i understand now guys....
  • Inventory > misc > Fortified Inner Armor Box
  • Bought 20 no inner. Odds are pretty random
  • SpunkidSpunkid ✭✭
    RNG god...
  • BobbyDigi wrote: »
    I have stopped playing but logged in to buy some inner boxes as I had 2200 emp left sitting there. Opened 11 got nothing, just a few alks.

so if u stopped playing it wouldnt matter that right ? =D but pretty sure that if you got one innerarmor you would suddenly start playing again =D
  • SpunkidSpunkid ✭✭
    JohnNapalm wrote: »
    BobbyDigi wrote: »
    I have stopped playing but logged in to buy some inner boxes as I had 2200 emp left sitting there. Opened 11 got nothing, just a few alks.

so if u stopped playing it wouldnt matter that right ? =D but pretty sure that if you got one innerarmor you would suddenly start playing again =D

Hehe, I just remembered my old time playing Metin2, I rage-quitted the game because my Half Moon Sword was destroyed after trying +9. I would have keep playing if I was successful though haha.
  • My friend open 1 box and take 20 cri.factory top inner in the game....very lucky
  • Lol im 25 deep with nothing, guildie popped 3 and got the superior. All good though thats how rng works
  • E7KJMJA766 wrote: »
    My friend open 1 box and take 20 cri.factory top inner in the game....very lucky

i opened 2 and got a black inner too , thats all about luck ,