[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Fortified Inner Armor Box – Increases Crit Factor

Comments

• HvVproHvVpro ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I remember in school they taught us. Out of ABCD ( 1234) choose B or C. (2 or 3)
    For best chances

B and C ( 2 and 3) are the middle choices for loot boxes

I got peep fast with this method.. 10 boxes maybe

But does anyone know.. that in one loot box. Is the inner there ? Or does not every box have the 1 and 4 chance?
  • ^ I think that's the question everyone wants to know. Is it 1:4 or some compounded odds like 1:25 that you'll get a 1:4 chance in your box?

FYI: I've generally chosen the 1st or last box with no reward.
  • HvVproHvVpro ✭✭
    I will try the boxes later today and report back my rng ratios
  • HvVproHvVpro ✭✭
    30 boxes and nothing
    I chose the 3rd slot everytime
    I'm convinced these loot boxes are not always containing the said item...
    Instead you're buying 20 boxes with maybe 5 of them having the xhmace of getting the loot

Very tricky. And will never do this again
  • I have now opened 240 boxes and only seen 2 innerarmor so . . . . MUST BUY MORE BOXES!!!!! :D
  • IppikiIppiki ✭✭
    HvVpro wrote: »
    30 boxes and nothing
    I chose the 3rd slot everytime
    I'm convinced these loot boxes are not always containing the said item...
    Instead you're buying 20 boxes with maybe 5 of them having the xhmace of getting the loot

Very tricky. And will never do this again

More like you buy them.

None “contain” an item they merely contain code that triggers the chance of an item.

When you click on one of the 4 “windows” the code executes, telling the main program contained at the server end to issue the item with a chance of... I’m guessing based on how many people have got the innerwear... one in 50.
  • HvVproHvVpro ✭✭
    > @Ippiki said:
    > HvVpro wrote: »
    >
    > 30 boxes and nothing
    > I chose the 3rd slot everytime
    > I'm convinced these loot boxes are not always containing the said item...
    > Instead you're buying 20 boxes with maybe 5 of them having the xhmace of getting the loot
    >
    > Very tricky. And will never do this again
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > More like you buy them.
    >
    > None “contain” an item they merely contain code that triggers the chance of an item.
    >
    > When you click on one of the 4 “windows” the code executes, telling the main program contained at the server end to issue the item with a chance of... I’m guessing based on how many people have got the innerwear... one in 50.

Obviously it's coding dude... lol DA faq
  • so i was fcking lucky having got that box in the second try? damn i should have sold that , too bad im a hardcore players that want to improve always so i put that innerarmor in my dps , now i just need to farm to get quickcarve brooch =D
  • I've got my +16 crit from my very first GG box and i call it a day. Didnt really notice a huge difference from idoneal's inner tbh, despite it being a +12 increase...

• HvVproHvVpro ✭✭
    > @PYGN3PMNTE said:
    > I've got my +16 crit from my very first GG box and i call it a day. Didnt really notice a huge difference from idoneal's inner tbh, despite it being a +12 increase...

> @PYGN3PMNTE said:
    > I've got my +16 crit from my very first GG box and i call it a day. Didnt really notice a huge difference from idoneal's inner tbh, despite it being a +12 increase...

How many boxes did you buy
  • Myx wrote: »
    AY9RHXRDJF wrote: »
    Opened 56 boxes and nothing. It clearly says 'for a chance'. I feel like I had no chance at all. If the innerwear was listed on the shop for 1000 to 2000 EMP I wouldn't have minded. Think I'm with @MY3RJLETWP, pretty much done spending on EME.

And @JohnNapalm you can't farm it in 1 week in Ghillieglade, as that box is also random. Most never gets it.

With elite you have 8 runs of ghillieglade every day (takes 25-40min, depending on class/gear). The Dropchance of tokens is something around 50% with a drop from 2 to 6, so 4 on average.
    Makes 16 tokens per day and 112 per week.

With what reset scroll?
    I tried the elite reset scroll and it didn't reset ghillie. So how do you get 8?
  • MataHariii wrote: »
    > @Myx said:
    > AY9RHXRDJF wrote: »
    >
    > Opened 56 boxes and nothing. It clearly says 'for a chance'. I feel like I had no chance at all. If the innerwear was listed on the shop for 1000 to 2000 EMP I wouldn't have minded. Think I'm with @MY3RJLETWP, pretty much done spending on EME.
    >
    > And @JohnNapalm you can't farm it in 1 week in Ghillieglade, as that box is also random. Most never gets it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > With elite you have 8 runs of ghillieglade every day (takes 25-40min, depending on class/gear). The Dropchance of tokens is something around 50% with a drop from 2 to 6, so 4 on average.
    > Makes 16 tokens per day and 112 per week.

You can run 12 times using elite+normal instance reset scroll.

Elite scroll does not reset Ghillie?
  • So reset scrolls doesnt work anymore huh, well nevermind was to much anyway to do 8 ghillies on 8 characters.
    Average of tokens is not 4 though sometimes Ihave gone 2-3 times with no token drop at all.
    But in general I would say its about 10 per 4 runs in my experience.