Warrior in large scale pvp

I feel that Warrior is abit let down in large scale pvp. The dmg output in corsairs is far lower than all of the other classes. The attacks are alot more precise and harder to land vs enemies who are simply walking around never mind dodging/jumping/using skills. Reaper/Zerker/Sorc/Brawler all can land devastating attacks with very little skill/aim needed. Large scale pvp in general is pretty bad and unbalanced. Theres too much scenarios where 1 knockdown = dead with no chance to retaliate. Seeing as knockdown is super easy and another spammable aim not needed skill by the classes mentioned above.

Comments

• But warrior are good in 1v1, you can't be n°1 in small and large scale pvp, if you wan't a god class it's not here i think ^.^
  • LhumierreLhumierre ✭✭
    evanxuk wrote: »
    I feel that Warrior is abit let down in large scale pvp. The dmg output in corsairs is far lower than all of the other classes. The attacks are alot more precise and harder to land vs enemies who are simply walking around never mind dodging/jumping/using skills. Reaper/Zerker/Sorc/Brawler all can land devastating attacks with very little skill/aim needed. Large scale pvp in general is pretty bad and unbalanced. Theres too much scenarios where 1 knockdown = dead with no chance to retaliate. Seeing as knockdown is super easy and another spammable aim not needed skill by the classes mentioned above.

The game was never balanced with Large Scale 1 v 30 pvp in mind so don't expect such high numbers when it comes to that.
  • MyxMyx ✭✭
    In cs most strats are meaningless. To much players, to much mess. So your warrior is as worth as you can make use of it on your own. In fraywind you could be more of use (cause you play in smaller more coordinated groups) by attacking the enemy heal and distract him long enough from his job to allow your group to kill the enemy dds.

The new classes make mass pvp much worse cause they brought alot brainless oneclick opener and finisher skills to the field. It was way better pre reaper patch.
  • LhumierreLhumierre ✭✭
    Myx wrote: »
    In cs most strats are meaningless. To much players, to much mess. So your warrior is as worth as you can make use of it on your own. In fraywind you could be more of use (cause you play in smaller more coordinated groups) by attacking the enemy heal and distract him long enough from his job to allow your group to kill the enemy dds.

The new classes make mass pvp much worse cause they brought alot brainless oneclick opener and finisher skills to the field. It was way better pre reaper patch.

Ninja is definitely one of the highest offenders with one click finishers lol
  • NewbshankNewbshank ✭✭
    Honestly as a warrior for CS just go for the crystal bud. You have so much evasion and can block while being able to teleport to the crystal to land some hits and maybe get a scythe off with edge.
    If you're trying to pick people off in CS I'd wager you're prioritizing incorrectly with your skill set as a warrior. You and brawlers can get to a crystal much easier than most
  • evanxukevanxuk ✭✭
    I get absolutely wrecked at the crystal. Like im absolutely raging. There is some bug that stops you from moving properly once you have damaged the cornerstone, like an invisile wall. I just get knocked down after 1 dodge and then im dead. I do like pulling groups of enemies and shout/stun them and then backstab into cascade of stuns so everyone else can damage it :D Ive gotten abit better with Warr in general and its not so bad now. Gear is equalised in Corsairs but crystals and Zyrks dont get changed? Anyone know if 4x Griefingzyrk for extra dmg is worth it?
  • MyxMyx ✭✭
    Your main goal is survivability and doing crits. Thats why you use either +critrate or +pvp def for zyrks. Nothing else