LVL 41+ dungeon name?

I'm trying to figure out the next dungeon after Necro's Tomb lvl 41.

The IGN page states that it is Sigil Adstringo (temple of dagon), but I can't find a scroll for that one, nor a teleport in the area. Is it name something else on console or are the lvl 48's next?

Thanks!

Comments

• GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    Guess might be golden labryinth located in ostgarah, cuttroat habor, next use teleportal to golden entrance
  • freonwolffreonwolf ✭✭
    Sigil is not on the console version. Next. One is like above poster stated golden labryinith than akasha. Hideout.than skygarden I believe.
  • SpenozaSpenoza ✭✭
    No need to think about it
    If your lvl high enough, next dungeon in browser will pop
    Just start it and auto port there xD
    Essy B)
  • Thanks. I made the push for lvl 48 and Golden Labyrinth opened up. I'm trying to level up my archer with mostly dungeons for a change. It's going pretty well, but not nearly as fast as others have mentioned. Up until about 40 it was ~2.5 levels per dungeon @ 20-30 minutes each (w/ elite).

I gave up on a lvl 38 dungeon with a lvl 45 archer, so I don't know how some of you solo when your levels are much closer. Instant matching is more enjoyable for me.
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    You can solo each dugen after cap 10 levels over the required level. For a level 20 with level 30 you can solo in, as example.

But remember to equip the gear for your level, you can be level 35 but still having a level 27 armor or weapon.
    Thats mean even with the level cap, you might die or do less damage.
    After try to replay the overleveled dugen
  • freonwolffreonwolf ✭✭
    > @Gatokatzen said:
    > You can solo each dugen after cap 10 levels over the required level. For a level 20 with level 30 you can solo in, as example.
    >
    > But remember to equip the gear for your level, you can be level 35 but still having a level 27 armor or weapon.
    > Thats mean even with the level cap, you might die or do less damage.
    > After try to replay the overleveled dugen

If your dying 10 levels above even with lower level equipment like your example. You need to reevaluate your chosen cclass or learn a new rotation, tera is so nerfed that if you now how to play your class you should have no deaths until max level dungeons. Not saying that your bad but some classes just take a little longer to learn or maybe your a ranged player instead of up in your face player or vice versa. For example for me I can't play a slayer no matter what it wasn't that I was a bad player just could never get a proper rotation that suited me or my play style for skills. I have no other problems with other classes just slayer.