BG rewards sucks.

GG Bhs.
Hours trying to queue to some PVP equalized content.
Why do peopple queue to that if the rewards are ugly?

Should be 1.5k per win, 1 esmerald AT LEAST.

GG thanks for killing the only part of the game that is not Ptw oriented.

Comments

• Btw, there is BG jackpot right now... Stil no one queing.
  • LegolamLegolam ✭✭✭
    BGs are not very active during the morning. People have school and work yknow. Picks up in the afternoon and is good for rest of the evening and night.
  • GatokatzenGatokatzen ✭✭✭
    Dont worry k tera help us soon , next patch add 4 boxes at least you get 4 boxes per losed match might that motivate people to play.
  • Gatokatzen wrote: »
    Dont worry k tera help us soon , next patch add 4 boxes at least you get 4 boxes per losed match might that motivate people to play.

LEts hope!
  • Legolam wrote: »
    BGs are not very active during the morning. People have school and work yknow. Picks up in the afternoon and is good for rest of the evening and night.

I have lucky if i can get 2 match in the day. My complaint is not only for this hour.
  • JasonTERAJasonTERA ✭✭✭
    I agree with that BG reward is so bad since it is way hard for pvp-only players to get enchanting materials especially "Elemental Essence". It is basically that people are being forced to either 1) run PVE in order to PVP or 2) swipe card to gear up for tryhard PVP.

But well, I do not agree with BG is not that active like @MarcusCrassus said (2 matches a day = lucky?) since highlighted BG keeps poping during the NA's prime time (about 6pm ~ 2am EDT).