The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

RALLY IS A JOKE. TOTAL JOKE

rally happens way too fast. idk how long you have between message and spawn bt its maybe2 mins ?
you cant even get a raid and get ranked.
make it 10 mins to give us at least a chance.
this is very frustrating.
@SingleBear @seandynamite do something about this now please
this is a real complaint.
i know theres already a thread about this but there was NO resolution in it.

Comments

• HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    here's come constructive ideas:
    increase the hp of the rally bams to allow for more time to at least get in a raid and get there ..even if you are super quick it's not always a guarantee you'll be on time.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    here's come constructive ideas:
    increase the hp of the rally bams to allow for more time to at least get in a raid and get there ..even if you are super quick it's not always a guarantee you'll be on time.

Here's another idea, since I agree that rallies are flawed: Have them just start at a set time every day. Boom, done. Soooooooooooo tired of this four hour window that occurs when most people can't even be online.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    voidy wrote: »
    Have them just start at a set time every day.
    then people like op would lose out to the same 5 premade raids everyday and would still complain
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    metagame wrote: »
    voidy wrote: »
    Have them just start at a set time every day.
    then people like op would lose out to the same 5 premade raids everyday and would still complain

I'd probably lose out with a system like this too, since EME starts rallies on weekdays during regular working hours, but I can't stand it when I want to get some content going up among my guildies but everyone's scared to do anything because it's noon PST and a rally could happen at any minute. With a set time, everyone could plan ahead and schedule. If it happens to be at a bad time, oh well.
  • i think we need more rally times for rally like 10 rally at day
  • DpkFicxllDpkFicxll ✭✭
    we just need a fixed time, where u don't have to waste your time waiting for something that never show up until u go in the bath