[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Mass costume removal? Why?

12346»

Comments

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Fanciful wrote: »
    I'm not so sure I'm as impressed with this "daily deals" thing. What makes it a "deal"? Will the retired costumes be back at a lowered price (compared to the price they were before this sale)? Or is the so called "deal" the fact that we even get to buy the costume again at all? If the latter is the case, it kinda makes it feel even more like they're forcing scarcity in order to introduce a cash-grabby gimmick.

well I notice that the federation gem box made an appearance in the daily deals today at its same old price
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Here's an idea: Just save your money! Obviously, someone thinks they are smarter than us and have come up with some ingenious way of getting people to spend, spend, spend! Eventually, we'll get used to the opening window, and the deals will barely register. Most of the players I know, are already reliant on the broker, and this will encourage more of that behavior. Look on the broker, if it's not there, wait. The only think I ever bought from the store were impulse buys, and with nothing much now to pick from, that will save me cash. I usually close out the daily deals box before seeing it anyway.

BTW, there is nothing more annoying than being forced to buy something at a specific time and seeing countless other people wearing the same as you. At least week long deals give everyone a chance to see them. This daily thing is beyond annoying. Next, they'll be changing the deals every few hours to make sure y'all sit in the game all day. Where does it end?
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Not gonna even look at that screen.
    Buying costumes depends only on mood and amount of money. That screen doesnt gives any choice. "Either buy now or get off".
    Not gonna happen.
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    I rather have 10 deals for a week/month then 2 deals per day cause you just look over it like *meh* dont really pay attention to it.
    Also big thing if you like something and you dont have any money at the moment you got no time to save up
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is good that I already have pretty much everything I wanted. XD saves me money
  • someone call tell me if tera of gameforge have this same [filtered]? or costumes mounst etc are avaliable there?

• someone call tell me if tera of gameforge have this same [filtered]? or costumes mounst etc are avaliable there?

Gameforge has a completely different cash shop and a different way of handling seasonal items, but keep in mind this is a thread from June 2018 and some of the items that had been removed were already brought back. If there are specific items you're looking for, feel free to start a new thread.
This discussion has been closed.