Lack of Talents material or are too many people hoarding? For EME

3 Pages of Golden talents, sometimes there is only one page.

Either people don't have them to sell or they are waiting for the new gear upgrade coming in June.
DRcH9cb.png

We need a strongbox event. Or some kind of event that gives us more talents, both silver and golden.
If you are to go the strongbox event route. We need an event for strongbox keys. Since there is no way to get new keys(Besides having high ranked Reward Tier to get credits) Since there is no twitch codes anymore.

Just my personal take on an event to get strongbox keys would be: 1 or 2 Strongbox Keys for completing a dungeon above 431 item level. Could be 2 Keys for 446 Dungeons. As a vanguard request reward. Similar to how T E R A letters are right now and the past weekends. So it would be limited to one Key per day per dungeon.
The more you complete each individual dungeon, the more keys you would get. Forcing players to also learn dungeons if they haven't already if they wanted keys.

Since last time you tried to do a strongbox key events you messed pretty bad. I think my idea works pretty well.

Comments

• KhernzKhernz ✭✭✭
    This has to be satire right? You didn't even bother to hide the dozens of diamonds you're doubling thanks to MCAs. LOL
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that we DO NEED another way to get Strongbox Keys in game besides winning in CS, its been too long since i did that BG so im not sure if it still rewards those sea chests that have 1 strongbox key inside.
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    I agree that we DO NEED another way to get Strongbox Keys in game besides winning in CS, its been too long since i did that BG so im not sure if it still rewards those sea chests that have 1 strongbox key inside.

Sea chest doesnt give keys anymore.
    Khernz wrote: »
    This has to be satire right? You didn't even bother to hide the dozens of diamonds you're doubling thanks to MCAs. LOL

what do you mean? i'm just making money like everyone else using additives, you act like it's some kind of secret.
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    People are probably hoarding them for the next gear update. It's easy to farm gold talents on iod with alts.

Silver talents are a lot harder to come by but I don't think a strongbox jackpot is a sustainable way to help with the demand
  • People might be making golden plate then converting to metas to address removing metas from VGs...
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nikitesla wrote: »
    People might be making golden plate then converting to metas to address removing metas from VGs...

That would be a waste.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    A strongbox event is nothing more than a bandaid fix for talents. What happens when that dries up? Back to the same situation. the drops in dungeons needs to be buffed
  • Got to get metas from converting mats now. Golden plate gives you 90 metas per.

How are you getting metas with the VG nerf? I could use the ideas.

Took me 9 attempts to upgrade weapon from SC6 to 7. For all pratical purposes it bankrupted me. Had to convert most of my mats to metas and spent 200k gold for diamonds for 9 attempts.
  • LegolamLegolam ✭✭✭
    Complaining that you can't p2w? Go farm IOD like we all do.
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    Got to get metas from converting mats now. Golden plate gives you 90 metas per.

Took me 9 attempts to upgrade weapon from SC6 to 7. For all pratical purposes it bankrupted me. Had to convert most of my mats to metas and spent 200k gold for diamonds for 9 attempts.

any material that isn't a golden or silver talent product is worth converting for metas if you need them that badly.
    Legolam wrote: »
    Complaining that you can't p2w? Go farm IOD like we all do.

this game punishes you for p2w because item xp is a huge boost. also if you p2w in this game you miss 99% of the game and the fun
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    Elinu1 wrote: »
    A strongbox event is nothing more than a bandaid fix for talents. What happens when that dries up? Back to the same situation. the drops in dungeons needs to be buffed

could just copy what eu does. do dungeons and solo dungeons for some kind of token thing. and use that to get a box that guarantees golden talents and stuff. plus eu elite status gives like 40 golden talents and 10 silver per day guaranteed.
  • RxktRxkt ✭✭✭
    i'm still waiting on that KYRAS POTION SHACK

if that gives talents it would be lit
  • Ray676Ray676 ✭✭✭
    yeah that too
  • MurdnunocMurdnunoc
    edited May 2018
    Got to get metas from converting mats now. Golden plate gives you 90 metas per.

An SES can give you over 300 metas. Why would you use golden plates for this?
  • I guess a double drop event on RG would help with the talents problem.