Silver talents problem

Unlike the golden talents which can be farmed at IoD.
Getting silver talents is a real pain in the *toot*. Unless others know a way to get them that i dont and as such can we like have bams for silver talents or a stable way of getting them , that would be real nice to have in-game.

Comments

• LynxzerLynxzer ✭✭✭
    Galadthas wrote: »
    Unlike the golden talents which can be farmed at IoD.
    Getting silver talents is a real pain in the *toot*. Unless others know a way to get them that i dont and as such can we like have bams for silver talents or a stable way of getting them , that would be real nice to have in-game.

Spam 412 level dungeons... slower than iod.. but it works.
  • strong box key event!!! :tongue:
  • Yeah I see a bunch of people complaining about golden talents which lets be real here if you aren't lazy golden talents are literally not an issue. Silver talents on the other hand, the scarcity has become insane.
    BOBBYYYY wrote: »
    strong box key event!!! :tongue:

This would be a temporary fix, but again it'll just get back to the point it's at now. Honestly though a temporary fix is better than nothing at all so I'd settle.
  • -Yeah 412 drop them but i'd -get like one or two per run.
    -Rng based events like strongboxes are meh.
    -yep its just the silvers ._.
  • > @Cephalotripsy said:
    > Yeah I see a bunch of people complaining about golden talents which lets be real here if you aren't lazy golden talents are literally not an issue. Silver talents on the other hand, the scarcity has become insane.
    > BOBBYYYY wrote: »
    >
    > strong box key event!!! :tongue:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > This would be a temporary fix, but again it'll just get back to the point it's at now. Honestly though a temporary fix is better than nothing at all so I'd settle.

It’s only in high demand because we just had four weekends of 2x drop like what do you expect lol
  • Temporary event wich drops 10 - 15 units per player on last boss of 439 dungeons like they did with feedstocks on Imperator's patch, or to encourage IM queues put as reward for finish the dungeons, or just simple increase the drops on DG's
  • thats also an option .
    but adding bams that reward silver talents like golden talents seems like a solid suggestion
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    They could also do what I've been asking for since January 2nd 2018, and half or quarter the VG cost of Entropic Emblem boxes. Reduce it to 50 VG credits. This has two effects:

- It gives more entropic emblems to help with the loss of metamorphic emblems
    - It means more gold and silver talents for everyone. 400 VG credits gives you 1 talent, if you quarter it 400 VG credits gives you 4 talents! Yay.

I wouldn't expect them to make this simple and easy solution. It's been 9 months since the "HEY GUIZ I'M GONNA CHANGE YOUR SHOPS" from SeanDynamite, and all we've seen is the Fed Bill shop deleted and moved to the FC shop, and a few items added to the FC shop. That's it.

Don't hold your breath.
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    You don't even need to reduce the price of the Entropic box, just change it to start dropping gold and silver talents, or niveots instead of useless cruxes. I mean, cruxes aren't even relevant anymore by the time you can start earning vanguard credits. Even just removing the cruxes without replacing them with anything would improve the value of the Entropic boxes.
  • edited May 2018
    TJKat wrote: »
    You don't even need to reduce the price of the Entropic box, just change it to start dropping gold and silver talents, or niveots instead of useless cruxes. I mean, cruxes aren't even relevant anymore by the time you can start earning vanguard credits. Even just removing the cruxes without replacing them with anything would improve the value of the Entropic boxes.

It really shouldn't drop cruxes anymore... I remember the old MWA boxes did, but I thought that was fixed. Guess not...
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    TJKat wrote: »

It really shouldn't drop cruxes anymore... I remember the old MWA boxes did, but I thought that was fixed. Guess not...

Sadly they didnt chage the cruxes from MWA boxes even until they last days.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    > @ElinUsagi said:
    > counterpoint wrote: »
    >
    > TJKat wrote: »
    >
    > You don't even need to reduce the price of the Entropic box, just change it to start dropping gold and silver talents, or niveots instead of useless cruxes. I mean, cruxes aren't even relevant anymore by the time you can start earning vanguard credits. Even just removing the cruxes without replacing them with anything would improve the value of the Entropic boxes.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It really shouldn't drop cruxes anymore... I remember the old MWA boxes did, but I thought that was fixed. Guess not...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Sadly they didnt chage the cruxes from MWA boxes even until they last days.

And what is more sad this wont happen anytime soon. Look at Ace shop..
  • still stuck on daylight accessories cause of this, 30 silver talents in hand atm ._. and 1.5k golden talents from farming iod
    this aint balanced at all lol
  • EleynnEleynn ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    > @TJKat said:
    > You don't even need to reduce the price of the Entropic box, just change it to start dropping gold and silver talents, or niveots instead of useless cruxes. I mean, cruxes aren't even relevant anymore by the time you can start earning vanguard credits. Even just removing the cruxes without replacing them with anything would improve the value of the Entropic boxes.

Prime Battle Solutions are also in abundance, I have 3 65s I play regularly, all have stacks of 100 on them and I still have like 300 in my bank... Pretty much anything in those boxes aside from the actual emblems seems pretty useless.

ed: To stay on topic, I also think adding golden/silver talents to the entropic boxes would help.