[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

You dumb healers(part 2)

Comments

• Lol gotcha. Well I seem to always get bad dps or tanks that don’t block. If you’re on same platform and server feel free to add me I’d heal you through whatever crap you wanna go lol
  • What server you on? And also I literally just spent 20 minutes resetting the boss on cultist because healer wouldn't heal me.
  • where are the threads about bad tanks n dds? i see them everyday, but at the end, its healers fault
  • Gisborne wrote: »
    where are the threads about bad tanks n dds? i see them everyday, but at the end, its healers fault

It rotates.

Scroll back a couple pages to see everyone yelling at Brawlers.

Or yelling that Brawlers are too good.
  • 65TGWTWCRG wrote: »
    What server you on? And also I literally just spent 20 minutes resetting the boss on cultist because healer wouldn't heal me.

If someone is rude to me in dungeon then i wouldn't heal him and let him die until he rage quit.
    Respect each other in dungeons. If you have a lower item level player (aka new player) in group try not be rude to them also respect healers or tanks because they keep you alive unless they are bad then just stop wasting your time on them.
  • AlcoJackAlcoJack ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    if a tank doesnt block - its heallers fault.
    If DD havent done core mechs - its heallers fault.
    If you just dps and dont evade - its heallers fault.
    If your gear is low and you get 80% down with one hit of a boss - its heallers fault.
    If healler takes tanks aggro when he heals ppl - its heallers fault.
    ( i can probablty do this all day )

Standart thing in MMORPG xD

I personally see only bad tanks lately ( or should i say tanks who do not know the core mechs )
    And very low skill dpsers who use only auto atack .

(lol i love to tank with my warrior when there is a lancer or a brawler in a party )
  • Emerose1Emerose1 ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    > @AlcoJack said:
    > if a tank doesnt block - its heallers fault.
    > If DD havent done core mechs - its heallers fault.
    > If you just dps and dont evade - its heallers fault.
    > If your gear is low and you get 80% down with one hit of a boss - its heallers fault.
    > If healler takes tanks aggro when he heals ppl - its heallers fault.
    > ( i can probablty do this all day )
    >
    > Standart thing in MMORPG xD

> (lol i love to tank with my warrior when there is a lancer or a brawler in a party )

I hope you mean “tank” with a warrior when you actually deal that much damage that you take aggro and not because you use defensive stance while there’s lancer or brawler in a party...
    The amount of people who play warriors in defensive stance is staggering, you should forget it even exists if you’re queueing as a dps. In that stance a healer could do more damage than you. That said a well geared priest with damage crystals and consummables is able to crit 5mil+ on IoD mid tier BAMs without keening motes (I’ll see if I can find a screenshot of that).
  • LuneseLunese ✭✭
    I think you are underestimating what warrior tanks can do. Sure they are way harder to play efficiently than the other two tank classes, they need to know their priority chain system and since console doesn't have the warrior revamp yet with edge being built on the boss/mob and not on individual warrior it gimps their damage hard, but once we get the revamp + additional changes to some skills, not to mention awakening which puts warriors as top dps, you'll be looking at an extremely competent tanking class.
  • > @Lunese said:
    > I think you are underestimating what warrior tanks can do. Sure they are way harder to play efficiently than the other two tank classes, they need to know their priority chain system and since console doesn't have the warrior revamp yet with edge being built on the boss/mob and not on individual warrior it gimps their damage hard, but once we get the revamp + additional changes to some skills, not to mention awakening which puts warriors as top dps, you'll be looking at an extremely competent tanking class.

I do not doubt warrior tanks can be good, I used to warrior tank MCHM when warriors weren’t in the best place to begin with. It was more directed at people who go as dps in defence stance. This is absolutely useless when you have a brawler or a lancer in a party, but a lot of people don’t even know that defensive stance is only for tanking and not for dps so they think more defence = less dying. Alive crappy dps is better than none but aggro ping pong between an actual tank and a warrior like this can cause wipes when a boss suddenly stomps dps in the back or the healer. Not to mention how much your total dps will suffer from all that.
  • > @Emerose1 said:
    > > @Lunese said:
    > > I think you are underestimating what warrior tanks can do. Sure they are way harder to play efficiently than the other two tank classes, they need to know their priority chain system and since console doesn't have the warrior revamp yet with edge being built on the boss/mob and not on individual warrior it gimps their damage hard, but once we get the revamp + additional changes to some skills, not to mention awakening which puts warriors as top dps, you'll be looking at an extremely competent tanking class.
    >
    > I do not doubt warrior tanks can be good, I used to warrior tank MCHM when warriors weren’t in the best place to begin with. It was more directed at people who go as dps in defence stance. This is absolutely useless when you have a brawler or a lancer in a party, but a lot of people don’t even know that defensive stance is only for tanking and not for dps so they think more defence = less dying. Alive crappy dps is better than none but aggro ping pong between an actual tank and a warrior like this can cause wipes when a boss suddenly stomps dps in the back or the healer. Not to mention how much your total dps will suffer from all that.

D stance for pvp
    A stance for pve and i ment a stance.
  • LuneseLunese ✭✭
    Emerose1 wrote: »
    > @Lunese said:
    > I think you are underestimating what warrior tanks can do. Sure they are way harder to play efficiently than the other two tank classes, they need to know their priority chain system and since console doesn't have the warrior revamp yet with edge being built on the boss/mob and not on individual warrior it gimps their damage hard, but once we get the revamp + additional changes to some skills, not to mention awakening which puts warriors as top dps, you'll be looking at an extremely competent tanking class.

I do not doubt warrior tanks can be good, I used to warrior tank MCHM when warriors weren’t in the best place to begin with. It was more directed at people who go as dps in defence stance. This is absolutely useless when you have a brawler or a lancer in a party, but a lot of people don’t even know that defensive stance is only for tanking and not for dps so they think more defence = less dying. Alive crappy dps is better than none but aggro ping pong between an actual tank and a warrior like this can cause wipes when a boss suddenly stomps dps in the back or the healer. Not to mention how much your total dps will suffer from all that.

I haven't encountered those type of warriors yet and thank goodness xD Yeah i agree with you then, the problem is there are a lot of new players on console that don't know/read what their skills do, or don't even check guides so you end up meeting people that have no clue what they are doing. I usually run dungeons with my guild rarely instance match, but when I do IM it's insane :p especially since I main mystic and occasionally play priest
  • Do warriors really pvp in defence nowadays? Idk what changed in the last year on the PC but never before it was a good idea to pvp in defence - you were harder to kill but you also did very little damage which is not what you want as a warrior. Idk but every time you went to skyring before it used to be assault warriors in there, best of them relied on stunlock and killing before someone gets out of it. Might be a lot changed since then as I don’t play warrior on console much.
  • First at all, i agree with this, half of people don't heal, they don't even try, mystic spamming autoattack everywhere, but...

This happen to everyclass, but no dps means only more time, no tank means no agro, dungeon are too easy the only way you can die is eating things and don't getting heal.
  • what about players that dont pick up motes when i toss them at them and it lands right on them? its makes me so mad :'(:'(
    i have potato for a laptop so my game lags on boss fights so i mostly rely on the motes with using focus heals only on the tank or sometimess melee dps
    or also when people use up like 4 motes at a time, like a mote restores atleast half of ur hp anyway you dont need to waste them when ur at 75% hp
  • L7RRPFNCAD wrote: »
    what about players that dont pick up motes when i toss them at them and it lands right on them? its makes me so mad :'(:'(
    i have potato for a laptop so my game lags on boss fights so i mostly rely on the motes with using focus heals only on the tank or sometimess melee dps
    or also when people use up like 4 motes at a time, like a mote restores atleast half of ur hp anyway you dont need to waste them when ur at 75% hp

im not even on console i can only imagine how much worse it is to do it on console