[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 12/10 at 8am PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

XIGNCODE with next patch? Hello EME announce atleast that we are installing malware with this game!!

Comments

• edited June 2018
    it is great that you are trying to prove the innocence of Xingcode, but you have to remember @ElinUsagi not all programs/games work the same... as TERA is a bit unstable this software could have a devastating effect.
    Closer is developed by Naddic Games, not Blue Hole Studio
    TERA is developed by Blue Hole Studio
    However both are published under En Masse Entertainment
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    0mDCs1I.png

Closers still runing.

@T5EGCG7J5M Not proving innocence rather proving how paranoid are people.

That guy from reddit asked for this, I only sharing the screenshoots, if some people are butt hurt for being paranoid is not my problem.

One more thing, I am doing this with Closers because that game uses Xingcode but more importantly it is a game published by EME also.

An aditional note, worst thing for TERA is reaching 3 GB RAM usage and being closed by itself because "not enought memory" when you still have RAM left. I don't see devasting effects either as you can see there is not excessive Disc or CPU usage at all times as some people claims.
    edited June 2018
    I have already more than an hour playing Closers (a game that uses Xingcode) and I dont see how this activity will harm my hardware

XtFN1Kw.png

Good you have it paranoid folks.
  • @ElinUsagi
    You keep turning blind eye for those that do not own high end computers in the first place, or own laptops.
    Also from what I keep seeing, you are saying that people being paranoid is silly? Knowing that your privacy as well as personal information is on the line?
    Can I have your credit card information, your Social Security Number, your driver's licenses, your emails and passwords, as well as your address? I wont do anything, I just want to collect this information and learn more about you.
  • T5EGCG7J5M wrote: »
    @ElinUsagi
    You keep turning blind eye for those that do not own high end computers in the first place, or own laptops.
    Also from what I keep seeing, you are saying that people being paranoid is silly? Knowing that your privacy as well as personal information is on the line?
    Can I have your credit card information, your Social Security Number, your driver's licenses, your emails and passwords, as well as your address? I wont do anything, I just want to collect this information and learn more about you.

This reminds me of Facebook incident LOL
    edited June 2018
    T5EGCG7J5M wrote: »
    @ElinUsagi

You are not a bussiness that I can sue.

Each time I make an on-line purchase I share many of those info with them, obviously you are really silly to ask me for that when you have nothing that I can take back if you do something irresponsible and I dont have info about you to procced legaly at all.

Do you see the diference?

As I said, being paranoid wont help.

BTW that laptop is worth 400 dollars right now so you can get a PC with better hardware with less, so it is not a high end laptop/PC.
  • DeusFurtaDeusFurta ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    @ElinUsagi

Each time I make an on-line purchase I share many of those info with them, obviously you are really silly to ask me for that when you have nothing that I can take back if you do something irresponsible and I dont have info about you to procced legaly at all.

BTW that laptop is worth 400 dollars right now so you can get a PC with better hardware with less, so it is not a highend laptop/PC.

Good luck sueing a Korean based company like Wellbia. The legal fees associated with that alone will make you question how valuable your personal information is.

(edit: see 2nd and 3rd party data below)
    DeusFurta wrote: »
    @ElinUsagi

BTW that laptop is worth 400 dollars right now so you can get a PC with better hardware with less, so it is not a highend laptop/PC.

Good luck sueing a Korean based company like Wellbia. The legal fees associated with that alone will make you question how valuable your personal information is.

EME is the one who can be hold responsible.

As I said, people are just being over paranoid.

Do you remember Sony being stole info about their users? They got sued and they had to give compensation also to players to calm down most of them.

Right now these paranoid people are not even making sense xD
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    @ElinUsagi

BTW that laptop is worth 400 dollars right now so you can get a PC with better hardware with less, so it is not a high end laptop/PC.

There is a difference between TAKING and GIVING. I GAVE you my information is different from you TOOK my information.

Not everyone has time for a PC compared to a Laptop, people aren't always glued to one spot, moving a PC is harder than a laptop.
    @ElinUsagi

There is a difference between TAKING and GIVING. I GAVE you my information is different from you TOOK my information.

Not everyone has time for a PC compared to a Laptop, people aren't always glued to one spot, moving a PC is harder than a laptop.

Then dont ask for my info.
  • @ElinUsagi
    Do you know what Empathy is?
    howboutdah wrote: »
    @ElinUsagi
    Do you know what Empathy is?

Obviously something that I don't share with people that over reacts for things like these and start spewing lies about the issue at hand. Like the "Xingcode will burn your hardware resources and damage your hardware"

BTW

EfwrnTt.png

Closers (a game that uses Xingcode) still runing after almost 2 hours. How much time I have to wait until my hardware get damage? Because with that activity I can tell you that is not going to happen.
  • DeusFurtaDeusFurta ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    @ElinUsagi
    I do agree that some people are being a little paranoid. But misuse of 2nd and 3rd party data is a pretty hot topic right now and when this data is being processed internationally things become even more complicated.

The data collected by Xigncode is being processed in Korea and sent back to Enmasse.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    Are we going to see less players "teleporting" around or being immune to damage in PvP? Also, are we going to see less human lancer bots at the guardians/gwuangi? If so then it would be great. Actually, i am not even sure why the Gwuangi was not disabled since players rarely do it but instead it is full of bots on all channels.
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    Are we going to see less players "teleporting" around or being immune to damage in PvP? Also, are we going to see less human lancer bots at the guardians/gwuangi? If so then it would be great. Actually, i am not even sure why the Gwuangi was not disabled since players rarely do it but instead it is full of bots on all channels.

Sadly Xingcode wont prevent that.

And it looks like EME doesnt want to say the reasons to implement something that doesnt stop them at all.
This discussion has been closed.