[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] Server maintenance to deploy the v84.03 hotfix is scheduled for 7~11 p.m. PT on Monday, July 13, 2020. This hotfix should improve upon issues with frequent crashes and blue screens. Patch notes: https://bit.ly/v84_03_patch

XIGNCODE with next patch? Hello EME announce atleast that we are installing malware with this game!!

1303133353644

Comments

  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    Equitas wrote: »
    What is even going on anymore... I just want people to enjoy playing TERA and/or at least to make well-informed decisions. This off-topic is pointless and I don't want to see this thread closed.

    This entire thread is pointless. It has just been uninformed babbling from the jump, and the ignorant circlejerk attacking anyone who tries to do the informing. They don't want to make well-informed decisions. They want to be angry and stupid. I don't see any reason this thread shouldn't be closed.

    Edit: Other than to keep it contained, but it's already tried to spill out on more than one occasion.


    438 comments, 59 discussions, yet none informative, none worthy of reading... Can't be any more ignored because way to many people ignores him, and he thinks he has right to say what should and shouldn't be closed. Interesting logik. Please refer to your own comment and shut the hell up since you bring nothing for the past 438 comments you did.

    Perhaps, back to discussion.

    :Sigh: another comment I'm not reading apparently... and I love how he likes his own comment everytime XD... Please someone unblock him so I can block him myself.

    Your block list is what is full most likely. We're only allowed a few blocks.
    Christin wrote: »
    STORM33 wrote: »
    Nothing short of a factory reset will get rid of it.
    You are completely welcome to your decision. However, just to be clear, it is not deeply embedded at all, because it is not hidden. It's one system driver in the Windows folder, and related references to the driver in the registry, and that's it. It only gets triggered when you start a game that uses it, and does not run on boot. The only reason it doesn't automatically uninstall when you uninstall the game proper is because it's not installed by the installer, but by the game itself, and if EME were to arbitrarily remove it, it could interfere with other installed games that share it.

    Again, people should make their own decisions about whether they find it acceptable or not, but I think it's better with the full facts in front of you. You may certainly still decide it's unacceptable (and I'm sure some will).

    EME should pay you. No, I mean really. You're working really hard for them seeing as none of them can be bothered to defend this. Yes, I get that you're not trying to defend this but rather educate. However, you've been on this all day doing what EME should be. They should give you a dragon mount or something for your time. Not being sarcastic either.

    Sure, why not, i will `Defend` XIGNCODE3 if they gives me free Dragon mount, B)
    heres my character detail :

    Nick name : Lin.Xiao.Fan
    Class : Brawler
    Server : Calestial Hills

    Dont be shy EME, just mail me those dragon mount in the game..
    i dont bother.. :3
    Hahahaha.. =)

    Really?
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Equitas wrote: »
    Christin wrote: »
    EME should pay you. No, I mean really. You're working really hard for them seeing as none of them can be bothered to defend this. Yes, I get that you're not trying to defend this but rather educate. However, you've been on this all day doing what EME should be. They should give you a dragon mount or something for your time. Not being sarcastic either.

    You are being sarcastic. You don't get to make a passive-aggressive comment that makes you look benevolent. It doesn't work that way. You also don't get to act like he's the only one, when he only bothered to show up after others have done the exact same thing in trying to correct some glaring misconceptions.

    What is even going on anymore... I just want people to enjoy playing TERA and/or at least to make well-informed decisions. This off-topic is pointless and I don't want to see this thread closed.

    My point is that we'll get the update tomorrow with the code and that is that. Obviously, EME had said all that they are going to say, and they can't or won't be changing the update, so it is what it is.

    Good luck!
  • edited June 2018
    So, here`s the thing.., i was from Indonesia,
    and not secret anymore, that.. so many player from outside America was using certain VPN or proxy program to bypass the region lock,

    Since i use VPN program (like HHS or Tunel Bear) to log in the games,
    and if.. XIGNCODE3 was implemented in TERA, that means i can not used VPN anymore when i launch TERA launcher? :#

    It is not likely to have an impact on VPNs used for this reason. (In other games I've played with this software, it has not disconnected VPNs.) But we'll see how it's configured tomorrow, I guess.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop responding to equitas, he's clearly only baiting people to devolve this into an offtopic mess so the thread can get locked cause he doesn't like it.

    This thread had some valuable points with proof and valid complaints and a decent convo going on with counterpoint, not everyone is shitflinging and being 100% paranoid. Some paranoia is to be expected when eme was so secretive about it and only reacted once their cover was blown up. It's pretty sketchy and fishy which is why people have been acting the way they are. Especially when we all agreed that this 3rd party program is useless.
    As someone mentioned in some discord yesterday, the reason for xigncode most likely is the fact that eme wanted to use an industry standard on tera in order to appeal more convincing to other investors or whoever perhaps. They know it's useless but saying that their game has an anti cheat is better than saying it has none.
  • LinXiaoXingLinXiaoXing Jakarta, Indonesia ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Really?

    Well, i just make fun..,
    these conversation is so intense than i though, hahaha =)

  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    Really? [/quote]

    Well, i just make fun..,
    these conversation is so intense than i though, hahaha =)

    [/quote]

    OK :)
    CornishRex wrote: »
    Stop responding to equitas, he's clearly only baiting people to devolve this into an offtopic mess so the thread can get locked cause he doesn't like it.

    This thread had some valuable points with proof and valid complaints and a decent convo going on with counterpoint, not everyone is shitflinging and being 100% paranoid. Some paranoia is to be expected when eme was so secretive about it and only reacted once their cover was blown up. It's pretty sketchy and fishy which is why people have been acting the way they are. Especially when we all agreed that this 3rd party program is useless.
    As someone mentioned in some discord yesterday, the reason for xigncode most likely is the fact that eme wanted to use an industry standard on tera in order to appeal more convincing to other investors or whoever perhaps. They know it's useless but saying that their game has an anti cheat is better than saying it has none.

    Good point I guess. I suppose they had to do something seeing as there are bots all over. It probably won't stop them, but at least EME can say they are doing all they can.
  • FulzoidFulzoid ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Christin wrote: »
    Fulzoid wrote: »
    Equitas wrote: »
    What is even going on anymore... I just want people to enjoy playing TERA and/or at least to make well-informed decisions. This off-topic is pointless and I don't want to see this thread closed.

    This entire thread is pointless. It has just been uninformed babbling from the jump, and the ignorant circlejerk attacking anyone who tries to do the informing. They don't want to make well-informed decisions. They want to be angry and stupid. I don't see any reason this thread shouldn't be closed.

    Edit: Other than to keep it contained, but it's already tried to spill out on more than one occasion.


    438 comments, 59 discussions, yet none informative, none worthy of reading... Can't be any more ignored because way to many people ignores him, and he thinks he has right to say what should and shouldn't be closed. Interesting logik. Please refer to your own comment and shut the hell up since you bring nothing for the past 438 comments you did.

    Perhaps, back to discussion.

    :Sigh: another comment I'm not reading apparently... and I love how he likes his own comment everytime XD... Please someone unblock him so I can block him myself.

    Your block list is what is full most likely. We're only allowed a few blocks.

    I'm well aware, no worries ;) But still... the point is, he's annoying, and he assume so much things, like, people actually read what he type. I don't. I just see his name and skip. He even tagged me to pull my attention, such attention [filtered], it's funny. Anyway, this shouldn't be in a thread like this, this is off topic.


    Btw, just curious, anyone could throw me a link through private message for Pinkie's discord, I left it long ago, kinda want back in to follow the Bypass. Thx

    Edit: I got the link, thx to *censored*. :+1:
  • it's all a moot point anyway because of the thing that is actually already available before the frekken patch LMAO

    how useless is XIGNCODE3 anyway?
    all this drama for nothing, it can't even do the one thing it's supposed to do.
    just scare off legit users who don't want their privacy compromised.

    should be replaced with a popup box "are you using any cheats, exploits, mods or 3rd party tools? Yes/No" much more effective solution.
  • wow good thing I randomly clicked on this thread and saw this. Guess I'm going to take a break for a while and see where this shitshow goes. If nothing changes then I too will uninstall. Good job EME another nail in the coffin. lol
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Xerses wrote: »
    And for the years I've been here, every time I've seen this one it's reminded me of @counterpoint
    someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1.jpg

    This guys literally knows everything and will argue til his fingers have blisters. Truly living up to his name, Counterpoint

    He literally isn't sitting here saying this person is wrong or that person is wrong. Get your head out of your bs lala-land and stop trying to cause problems. You're going to cause this thread to get locked (and probably get your butt temp-banned) for targeting another user. If you need to, refresh up on the forum's rules;
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/17/forum-rules-guidelines

    Counterpoint has been nothing but helpful and informative. You're just being a negative nancy and causing more problems without a reason. Just stop. Seriously.
This discussion has been closed.