[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

XIGNCODE with next patch? Hello EME announce atleast that we are installing malware with this game!!

Comments

• ValiantCorvusValiantCorvus ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    A lot of sensationalism here.

You're still going to download it anyways, and you're not going to notice anything. If you really gave a damn about your privacy, then you'd shut down your social media accounts and cut your internet service entirely.

Until then, an ineffective anti cheat program is the least of your worries
  • JdogJdog ✭✭
    I'm actually scared to download patch...rip lmaao
  • YordanYordan ✭✭✭
    HeyTeacher wrote: »
    Yordan wrote: »
    omg, finally some justice! ty once again EME for taking care of these obnoxious hackers/cheaters from their 3rd party tools. now hopefully they won't abuse that stupid TERA proxy or be elitist with the dps meter ever again. goodbye cheaters, justice has been served to them! =)

I hate to break your bubble but it won't stop anything.

yeah and let the cheaters continue to cheat on with their proxies because they're horrible at the game and can't play the game correctly? okay buddy

I see you are completely missing point of anyone who is against this particular solution that solves nothing.

but you're not giving this new anti-cheat a chance. let's just wait and see what happens. if someone does continue on to cheat and if you somehow manage to find them doing it ingame, then there's always a submitting in a ticket to report them. the accounts that were caught using the 3rd party cheat tools should remain permanently banned forever. so it will only be them wasting their times making another 65 account just to cheat and get permanently banned again :) as for the gold sellers, hopefully we won't see them again with whatever tool they use to continuously spam their messages.

You mean like it was in ktera for quite long now and didnt stop anything ?

I agree with the other guy, you really are clueless.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    OMG Help! My Laptop hardware is burning!

yvZ3EFK.png

bIsEgXB.png

sy5TeaS.png

6DJ5TkL.png

Gd4EAqA.png

FNXs5M2.png

Xigncode is the evil incarnated!

xD

lol elin usagi play black desert and starcraft :3
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone want my Xigncode log file?

SWkbfAO.png

It should have my bank account info in there.

xD
  • A lot of sensationalism here.

You're still going to download it anyways, and you're not going to notice anything. If you really gave a damn about your privacy, then you'd shut down your social media accounts and cut your internet service entirely.

i know right. 100% agree with you there. and the people complaining about this, an example of letting their ISP spy on whatever website they visit is nothing to be concerned about? lol... xigncode3 is just an anticheat and owned by an official copyrighted company/developer team, not some 3rd party tool made by nobodies/random players from the community who don't even have licenses or permission to do that for this game.
  • HeyTeacher wrote: »
    omg, finally some justice! ty once again EME for taking care of these obnoxious hackers/cheaters from their 3rd party tools. now hopefully they won't abuse that stupid TERA proxy or be elitist with the dps meter ever again. goodbye cheaters, justice has been served to them! =)

I hate to break your bubble but it won't stop anything.

yeah and let the cheaters continue to cheat on with their proxies because they're horrible at the game and can't play the game correctly? okay buddy

I see you are completely missing point of anyone who is against this particular solution that solves nothing.

but you're not giving this new anti-cheat a chance. let's just wait and see what happens. if someone does continue on to cheat and if you somehow manage to find them doing it ingame, then there's always a submitting in a ticket to report them. the accounts that were caught using the 3rd party cheat tools should remain permanently banned forever. so it will only be them wasting their times making another 65 account just to cheat and get permanently banned again :) as for the gold sellers, hopefully we won't see them again with whatever tool they use to continuously spam their messages.

Are u reading the thread? It is useless! since 0 second of being installed :P
    There is already a lot of bypass stuff to make it useless.
  • JdogJdog ✭✭
    Does anyone want my Xigncode log file?

SWkbfAO.png

It should have my bank account info in there.

xD

I don't think anyone wants ur account with like....5 Dollars in it. No wonder ur not worried. I get it.
  • I can't believe some people are actually happy that EME is installing driver to their pc :)
  • HeyTeacher wrote: »

i know right. 100% agree with you there. and the people complaining about this, an example of letting their ISP spy on whatever website they visit is nothing to be concerned about? lol... xigncode3 is just an anticheat and owned by an official copyrighted company/developer team, not some 3rd party tool made by nobodies/random players from the community who don't even have licenses or permission to do that for this game.

Everything is run through a VPN for me so my ISP doesn't see anything. I'd rather not have xigncode3 constantly reading and writing to my SSD and lowering its lifespan while increasing CPU usage because eme thinks it will stop TeraProxy users when it's already been bypassed before the patch came out.
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭

Meme machine gun
  • I can't believe some people are actually happy that EME is installing driver to their pc :)

still nothing compared to letting some random person from this community do it and put a malware to your PC to steal all of your data because you don't/wouldn't know who that random person is/was. but you let them into your PC from opening/using their 3rd party tool. :)
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    vkobe wrote: »
    OMG Help! My Laptop hardware is burning!

yvZ3EFK.png

bIsEgXB.png

sy5TeaS.png

6DJ5TkL.png

Gd4EAqA.png

FNXs5M2.png

Xigncode is the evil incarnated!

xD

lol elin usagi play black desert and starcraft :3

Sorry, I thought I told you previously (some months ago) but I bought an account in BDO when it released at NA, played over a year and leave the game as I didn't like the way it was managed, not because the publisher but because the devs.

I have SC2 but my hype for RTS went down after most of my friends stoped playing those kind of games u_u

Edit: BTW, when trying to run TERA from Steam the launcher won't let me click on start button, however opening the launcher directly without Steam works just fine.

Just saying u_u
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    @HeyTeacher serious question: do you think xigncode will solve anything?
This discussion has been closed.