[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

XIGNCODE with next patch? Hello EME announce atleast that we are installing malware with this game!!

Comments

• Look. I've played plenty of games that use this tool, including black desert. I certainly don't have a top of the line PC, but it doesn't suck either. I didn't notice any strain whatsoever due to this tool running, and I've been aware of what it is and what it's doing. This is wildly being blown out of proportion.

It's about as effective as any other cheat tool, and people will easily find ways around it. And, again, if you're worried about your "privacy" with this program running, then you clearly don't have a good understanding of how the internet works
  • DIONI wrote: »
    @HeyTeacher serious question: do you think xigncode will solve anything?

you see, people like you are not giving it a chance. do you think letting people use proxies will solve anything to help further and process through this game? does it make them a better player from using it and breaking gameplay? okay then
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    HeyTeacher wrote: »
    DIONI wrote: »

you see, people like you are not giving it a chance. do you think letting people use proxies will solve anything to help further and process through this game? does it make them a better player from using it and breaking gameplay? okay then

Ifyou will defend with a plastic sheild from a sniper how do you think it will work? So why we dont give it a chance i wonder...>.>
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭

Ktera use xigncode since 2013 and never prevented proxy. But its gonna work like magic for NA "because we need to give a chance" LOL

• HeyTeacher wrote: »
    I can't believe some people are actually happy that EME is installing driver to their pc :)

still nothing compared to letting some random person from this community do it and put a malware to your PC to steal all of your data because you don't/wouldn't know who that random person is/was. but you let them into your PC from opening/using their 3rd party tool. :)

If someone installed 3rd party program they did it by they will. Problem here is that company who publishes game wanted to install driver on your PC and to steal data from you without you knowing it.

Do you get the point now?
  • KillerPenguinsKillerPenguins ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

Ifyou will defend with a plastic sheild from a sniper how do you think it will work? So why we dont give it a chance i wonder...>.>

A plastic shield is a bad analogy, xigncode is more like defending from a sniper by standing in an open field and checking for muzzle flash.
  • okay, but like i said, if i do catch anyone using any sort of 3rd party tools ingame to abuse gameplay, i will immediately make a ticket to report them. i will never hesitate into doing that. so if i catch anyone using dps meter or tera proxies, i'll be sure to report them :)
  • KillerPenguinsKillerPenguins ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    okay, but like i said, if i do catch anyone using any sort of 3rd party tools ingame to abuse gameplay, i will immediately make a ticket to report them. i will never hesitate into doing that. so if i catch anyone using dps meter or tera proxies, i'll be sure to report them :)
    Everyone who was using them yesterday is still using them today. Xigncode does not have the capability to detect either one, and definitely not to stop them, even if the people using them happened to not install the 3 second bypass for it.
    edited June 2018

A plastic shield is a bad analogy, xigncode is more like defending from a sniper by standing in an open field and checking for muzzle flash.

Yes its def not best compare but hope possible to understand. your better ofc)

• DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭

okay, but like i said, if i do catch anyone using any sort of 3rd party tools ingame to abuse gameplay, i will immediately make a ticket to report them. i will never hesitate into doing that. so if i catch anyone using dps meter or tera proxies, i'll be sure to report them :)

If you can prove go for it, also bots too.

We are saying that xigncode will not do anything.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

depend of plastic, hard plastic is strong against bullet :3
  • HeyTeacher wrote: »
    Everyone who was using them yesterday is still using them today. Xigncode does not have the capability to detect either one, and definitely not to stop them, even if the people using them happened to not install the 3 second bypass for it.

if i have evidence from ingame from a certain player cheating/using cheats, then i can easily just report them by making a support ticket, that's if xigncode somehow manages in failing to detect the cheater. so remember, there's 2 ways. one from this anticheat and another from a self-made reported ticket.

vkobe wrote: »
    depend of plastic, hard plastic is strong against bullet :3
    depends on bullet lol :lol:

p.s i didnt derail this thread!

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jdog wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Does anyone want my Xigncode log file?

SWkbfAO.png

It should have my bank account info in there.

xD

I don't think anyone wants ur account with like....5 Dollars in it. No wonder ur not worried. I get it.

xtbXFDn.png

Yeah, I wonder how can mere 5 dollars can be worth this credit avaliable xD
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    Jdog wrote: »
    Does anyone want my Xigncode log file?

SWkbfAO.png

It should have my bank account info in there.

xD

I don't think anyone wants ur account with like....5 Dollars in it. No wonder ur not worried. I get it.

xtbXFDn.png

Yeah, I wonder how can mere 5 dollars can be worth this credit avaliable xD

you need to go outside and stop caring so much
This discussion has been closed.