[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

XIGNCODE with next patch? Hello EME announce atleast that we are installing malware with this game!!

Comments

• ThukingThuking ✭✭✭
    Only 1 reply in this thread by an EME mod to link some trash thread, at least tell us what you are thinking or why we need this rootkit.

This thread is on fire and nothing is being done about it.
  • Thuking wrote: »
    Only 1 reply in this thread by an EME mod to link some trash thread, at least tell us what you are thinking or why we need this rootkit.

This thread is on fire and nothing is being done about it.

EME probably signed a contract with Wellbia to include Xigncode3 in the game and they probably can't take it out now even if they wanted to...

• CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Please compile a list of things that kick you or block you from the game:

- If you start Minecraft while logged into Tera, xingcode kicks you from the game.

lol brilliant, just brilliant.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, can you recommend me some cool combat game with Elin-like characters? I would be very interested right now... Dress up simulator is a nice extremely important addition
  • just commenting to show my support against this virus

down with xing something something,burn it in 10 stacked cars on top of a building to not even be remembered
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runinig Closers, TERA, Steam, UnderNight, LoL and several apps at the same time.

So far no issues at all.

Z93eQpX.png

BTW Closers and TERA both uses Xigncode and they can be executed at the same time without issues.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Runinig Closers, TERA, Steam, UnderNight, LoL and several apps at the same time.

So far no issues at all.

BTW Closers and TERA both uses Xigncode and they can be executed at the same time without issues.

CPU usage: 123% :blobsweat:
    I don't know what you're trying to prove with running more apps at once
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinLove wrote: »
    Hey guys, can you recommend me some cool combat game with Elin-like characters? I would be very interested right now... Dress up simulator is a nice extremely important addition

in theory blade and soul and ff14

but nothing is really as elin, so elin is really unique

and blade and soul use xign :3

so it seem western mmorpg dont have cute elin and xign

and asian mmorpg have cute elin and xign :3
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mecchi wrote: »
    a bunch of garbage

I never said anything about owning my account. I'm well aware of that. I'm well aware of no refunds policy. account is not mine, servers may be shut down at any time, etc. Duh?

I agreed to En Masse's terms and conditions, and their EULA.

I DID NOT AGREE to Wellbia's.

Notice the difference?

I honestly can't believe the malware doesn't even ask for your permission to be installed... So people that had no idea got rootkit forced down their throats for playing an mmo.
    At least make it so that each user has to accept the malware's anti-cheat's TOS or something before they're able to launch the game so they know what they're installing on their system. The way it is now is disgusting.

I've played mmos before where the anti-cheats had to be installed with your permission and if you decided to opt out of it you wouldn't be able to launch the game of course, but at least they let you know. Fix pls eme.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    CornishRex wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

So far no issues at all.

CPU usage: 123% :blobsweat:
    I don't know what you're trying to prove with running more apps at once

That Xigncode wont harm your hardware in anyway.

I already uploaded screenshoots using only one game with Xigncode at a time and common apps to work daily task and social media.

Stressing CPU usage is only for amusement.

123% means the CPU is overclocking to meet the requirements to run all the process needed for those apps. The normal speed is 2.5 GHz and I think overclocked can reach up to 3.5 GHz
    CornishRex wrote: »
    At least make it so that each user has to accept the malware's anti-cheat's TOS or something before they're able to launch the game so they know what they're installing on their system. The way it is now is disgusting.

I've played mmos before where the anti-cheats had to be installed with your permission and if you decided to opt out of it you wouldn't be able to launch the game of course, but at least they let you know. Fix pls eme.

I agree with this.
  • 4MWWPH9LXE4MWWPH9LXE ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    funny thing,they tell us to not use third party programs

but they force on us a third party program which is 2000% more dangerous than the ones used around and does nothing

go figure
  • RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    Thank god Razer Synapse works fine. If it didnt Im forced to stop playing this game.
  • unknown.png

LOL I think I found EME's response to this
This discussion has been closed.