[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

XIGNCODE with next patch? Hello EME announce atleast that we are installing malware with this game!!

1383940414244»

Comments

• TrialMacameauTrialMacameau Does it matter ? cuz DDOSing is a crime punishable of Prison ✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    CornishRex wrote: »
    Runinig Closers, TERA, Steam, UnderNight, LoL and several apps at the same time.

So far no issues at all.

BTW Closers and TERA both uses Xigncode and they can be executed at the same time without issues.

CPU usage: 123% :blobsweat:
    I don't know what you're trying to prove with running more apps at once

That's not CPU Usage it's called Maximum Frequency which means his CPU is overclocked by a marge 23% of his base clock

Look at the screenshoots I provided, it clearly says CPU usage (uso de CPU) 123%

The eff ? o.o what a wierd bug
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    CornishRex wrote: »
    Runinig Closers, TERA, Steam, UnderNight, LoL and several apps at the same time.

So far no issues at all.

BTW Closers and TERA both uses Xigncode and they can be executed at the same time without issues.

CPU usage: 123% :blobsweat:
    I don't know what you're trying to prove with running more apps at once

That's not CPU Usage it's called Maximum Frequency which means his CPU is overclocked by a marge 23% of his base clock

Look at the screenshoots I provided, it clearly says CPU usage (uso de CPU) 123%

The eff ? o.o what a wierd bug

they are overclocking btw
  • Hi everyone,

I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to get you a response to the initial topic for this thread... which is... as I see it... why XIGNCODE. I get it. It sucks. But cheating sucks more. No cheating fix is perfect, but we felt like we had to do something about it, and Wellbia, who are a reputable company who have been working on solving this sort of issue for numerous games (including TERA in other regions) was the best partner that we could find. They and we aren’t spying on you. We aren’t trying to steal your data (in fact, you’ll have just seen our updated privacy terms that we’re ensuring XIGNCODE complies with as well). We’re just trying to ensure that all battlegrounds and epic quests take place on a figurative level field.

I think that makes for a playing experience that is more fun. So, I’m behind this change because it's to improve everyone's experience overall. Our CS team is ready and willing to help you sort out any problems caused by this change so reach out if you need to.

I’m going to close this thread and ask that if you want to have a productive conversation about the situation at hand, I and my teammates are happy to talk, but where this thread is going, I’m not allowing this to go any further.

I look forward to hearing what you have to say.
This discussion has been closed.