[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Who's playing today, and how is the game running for you since the update?

So you've updated the game and have been playing it. How is it running?

Are the bots gone? Are your FPS normal or better?

Has anyone asked how the game is running for people in global?

Comments

• vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    no so bad, even if i feel a little slow down

well people still shout in velika to sell golds :)

people seem fine, but i dont know if they can still open multi client
  • ReChoaReChoa ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I can't even play the game cause EME is very [filtered] incompetent, i updated before they announced the patch was broken, but I managed to fix the files, and now I'm stuck waiting to actually dl the patch because their servers are absolute trash. I've restarted the launcher about 6 times and sometimes it gets better for like 10%, then it goes bad but now it's just gotten even worse, I can't even get through the first "downloading" phase where it doesn't actually give an estimated time because it takes so long.This screenshot was the last time I got that far.
    badbb7412fd958d3451742802037559c.png
  • Like garbage with xingcode lol
  • Crashed 8 times since update, got stuck under a few dg maps. ya know the whole tera 9 yards lol
  • everything run good for me,same fps,same lag,same gold sellers and same fun.

• MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    My fps has dropped some. About 5-10 on average.
    Also I crashed once out of nowhere that had nothing to do with net connection.
  • YamazukiYamazuki ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing changed for me.
  • KiraKiryuKiraKiryu ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Everything is good for me, but I have seen 2-3 guildies who keep crashing since the update :/
  • I'm running fine.
    Friend is reinstalling Windows as their computer went utterly kaput after they finished updating.
    So... Bit of a mixed bag.
  • KillerPenguinsKillerPenguins ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Had one bsod, xigncode is scanning drives that aren't even in use and waking up my mapped network drives. tera has more frame drops than usual and less stable ping. EDIT: as of now, i have every reason to believe xigncode just caused a bluescreen and corrupted my storage RAID, which does not have anything related to tera on it, and would not even be running if xigncode was not scanning it. Thanks, xigncode!
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game feels a little more sluggish than usual, and the frame skips are more frequent.

Coincidence? Perhaps, but I'm more than a little suspicious.
  • on my burner PC, not experiencing any obvious issues.
    (bare in mind this is a very clean windows 7 installation)

xigncode3 does not appear to be doing anything at all, there is no apparent scanning of files.
    (I created a text file on my desktop and it was not scanned, I changed the extension to .exe and no scan, I launched some windows apps like solitaire and no scan) not even sure how to trigger it to do something...

I watched resource monitor during download, update and startup; (I could not see) anything being installed into the windows directory or anything other then the TERA folder itself. (I don't know how, but its possible that activity may not be shown to the resource monitor somehow or I may simply have missed it)

shutting down tera (while leaving the launcher still running) resulted in the xxd-0.xem process immediately terminating.

I still think this is an invasion of privacy and potential security risk, but I'm not seeing any obvious malicious activity or detrimental effect.
  • horrendously. The game now takes 14 minutes to load to the damn blue hole logo. My mouse keeps randomly disconnecting and I keep getting memory errors. I also noticed a 5 fps drop in my average fps. Normally the game runs smoothly for me, with an average of 40 to 80 fps depending on location. 30ms. full gfx settings. I don't want to wait 14 minutes everytime I click the icon. Get this [filtered] off my pc.
  • Wanted to play but couldn't. The client wouldn't launch.