XIGNCODE DISCUSSION!

191012141538

Comments

  • Why there is ppl in favor of Xingcode here? I dont understand.
    This is NOT dealing with ANY cheater. Because,Proxy, meters and Cheat Engine are stil working as ever.

    The only noticeable thing is the fps drops.

    Personally, I suspect ulterior motives may be involved, but I'm really not sure.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    .
    Why there is ppl in favor of Xingcode here? I dont understand.
    This is NOT dealing with ANY cheater. Because,Proxy, meters and Cheat Engine are stil working as ever.

    The only noticeable thing is the fps drops.

    There is no people in favor of Xigncode.

    It is a matter of EME doing a bad choice that everyone that has talked about Xigncode has accepted.

    The only things that have been discused is about paranoid remarks from some people that doesnt even know what Xigncode really does.

    If you read all the post you will notice that everyone wonder why EME make this decision and everyone knew this thing will fail to achieve what is suposed to do.
  • I'm wondering why we haven't heard from EME about this rootkit debacle since the xigncode fallout started. I've seen pretty dire reports of IMS queues that used to be very speedy being dead and velika being close to a ghost town.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    RandomElin wrote: »
    I'm wondering why we haven't heard from EME about this rootkit debacle since the xigncode fallout started. I've seen pretty dire reports of IMS queues that used to be very speedy being dead and velika being close to a ghost town.

    Yeah, me too.

    I wonder what was exactly what made EME to get Xigncode for TERA and what they really want to acomplish with it when most people over the internet knows this software is not eficient at all.

    I know that even if they would explain their motive some players will make more drama about it, however that would be better becuase it could apease most players insecurities about what is hapening.

    Sadly all of this make us think that EME is waiting for this matter to get burried and forgoten letin pass the time. Something not nice to do. u_u
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    RandomElin wrote: »
    I'm wondering why we haven't heard from EME about this rootkit debacle since the xigncode fallout started. I've seen pretty dire reports of IMS queues that used to be very speedy being dead and velika being close to a ghost town.

    they don't have to respond to us. its their game their rules. that has been showed to us time and time again, and no matter how much we complain, they don't have to do anything. its sad to say it that way but its true.
    but....in defense of eme they probably had to implement some sort of program for anti cheating to show whoever they are trying to appease that they have something in place and are trying.
    but..the way they came out with a post about it at the last minute, looked kinda bad for them to others. it makes people wonder that if it wasn't leaked if eme would have told us ahead of time about it or would they have let it go through on the down low. we will never really know for sure.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    RandomElin wrote: »
    I'm wondering why we haven't heard from EME about this rootkit debacle since the xigncode fallout started. I've seen pretty dire reports of IMS queues that used to be very speedy being dead and velika being close to a ghost town.

    Yeah, me too.

    I wonder what was exactly what made EME to get Xigncode for TERA and what they really want to acomplish with it when most people over the internet knows this software is not eficient at all.

    I know that even if they would explain their motive some players will make more drama about it, however that would be better becuase it could apease most players insecurities about what is hapening.

    Sadly all of this make us think that EME is waiting for this matter to get burried and forgoten letin pass the time. Something not nice to do. u_u

    I'm hoping it is something like Bluehole pressured EME into it, and EME is currently trying to explain to Bluehole why xigncode isn't needed. I really don't know what's up with EME, though.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    RandomElin wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    RandomElin wrote: »
    I'm wondering why we haven't heard from EME about this rootkit debacle since the xigncode fallout started. I've seen pretty dire reports of IMS queues that used to be very speedy being dead and velika being close to a ghost town.

    Yeah, me too.

    I wonder what was exactly what made EME to get Xigncode for TERA and what they really want to acomplish with it when most people over the internet knows this software is not eficient at all.

    I know that even if they would explain their motive some players will make more drama about it, however that would be better becuase it could apease most players insecurities about what is hapening.

    Sadly all of this make us think that EME is waiting for this matter to get burried and forgoten letin pass the time. Something not nice to do. u_u

    I'm hoping it is something like Bluehole pressured EME into it, and EME is currently trying to explain to Bluehole why xigncode isn't needed. I really don't know what's up with EME, though.

    I am pretty sure BHS presure EME into it, however I don't think EME will try to rebuke this idea about Xigncode.

    Sadly I think Xigncode won't leave TERA and people that has false positives will have to make a choice between bypass it or quit playing TERA.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    RandomElin wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    RandomElin wrote: »
    I'm wondering why we haven't heard from EME about this rootkit debacle since the xigncode fallout started. I've seen pretty dire reports of IMS queues that used to be very speedy being dead and velika being close to a ghost town.

    Yeah, me too.

    I wonder what was exactly what made EME to get Xigncode for TERA and what they really want to acomplish with it when most people over the internet knows this software is not eficient at all.

    I know that even if they would explain their motive some players will make more drama about it, however that would be better becuase it could apease most players insecurities about what is hapening.

    Sadly all of this make us think that EME is waiting for this matter to get burried and forgoten letin pass the time. Something not nice to do. u_u

    I'm hoping it is something like Bluehole pressured EME into it, and EME is currently trying to explain to Bluehole why xigncode isn't needed. I really don't know what's up with EME, though.

    I am pretty sure BHS presure EME into it, however I don't think EME will try to rebuke this idea about Xigncode.

    Sadly I think Xigncode won't leave TERA and people that has false positives will have to make a choice between bypass it or quit playing TERA.

    Doesn't explain why it looks like EME tried to sneak xigncode in, though. Now I'm wondering if EME may have been trying to get out of pushing it out, and that is why they waited til the last minute to announce it. In any case, it is conceivable that the fallout may be enough to get xigncode pulled out. Hard to say if EME will actually remove xigncode from TERA NA, though. Requiring installing a rootkit to play a game really doesn't sit well with me (and many others base on what I've been seeing).

    At any rate, there is at least one xigncode-free TERA option if TERA NA turns out to be stuck with xigncode.
  • Equitas wrote: »
    FEY3TX9579 wrote: »
    MistyTera wrote: »
    Please read my posts and you will understand everything! Perhaps your computer is easier to break into, so it doesn't create that kernel dump of a file? Theoretically it could make sense. If I had it on my computer, I can't explain it!

    Nah I'd rather not lose brain cells reading your nonsense since you have 0 understanding about computers and proving it after thinking just because you don't add a 1 on xhunter means it will not show in search results. Have fun.

    Hey genius, wannabe computer Einstein. How come i had a blue screen in 1 of my laptops? My drivers are all [filtered] up, half the stuff dont start, and i get a xhunter1 in windows registry. Was finally able to get someone by text message at windows, and funny thing is... they know very well this [filtered] Xign crap and that xhunter1 [filtered] file. If a roll back before update doesn't fix the problem, i can try those external anti-virus to clean this mess, and/or format and re-install.

    Oh wait, they're dummies also, you sir, are the ALL KNOWING COMPUTER WIZ. If I was you, i wouldn't worry about losing brain cells, you actually need to have them in the first place for that. Have fun

    Joined June 7.[/q
    Equitas wrote: »
    FEY3TX9579 wrote: »
    MistyTera wrote: »
    Please read my posts and you will understand everything! Perhaps your computer is easier to break into, so it doesn't create that kernel dump of a file? Theoretically it could make sense. If I had it on my computer, I can't explain it!

    Nah I'd rather not lose brain cells reading your nonsense since you have 0 understanding about computers and proving it after thinking just because you don't add a 1 on xhunter means it will not show in search results. Have fun.

    Hey genius, wannabe computer Einstein. How come i had a blue screen in 1 of my laptops? My drivers are all [filtered] up, half the stuff dont start, and i get a xhunter1 in windows registry. Was finally able to get someone by text message at windows, and funny thing is... they know very well this [filtered] Xign crap and that xhunter1 [filtered] file. If a roll back before update doesn't fix the problem, i can try those external anti-virus to clean this mess, and/or format and re-install.

    Oh wait, they're dummies also, you sir, are the ALL KNOWING COMPUTER WIZ. If I was you, i wouldn't worry about losing brain cells, you actually need to have them in the first place for that. Have fun

    Joined June 7.
    Equitas wrote: »
    FEY3TX9579 wrote: »
    Perfect example of a dumb [filtered] nimrod with 1 digit IQ.
    News flash: You really think all the people on the forum, are using their real login? HELL NO
    You cry babies don't react very well to people telling you the truth. Therefore different account for forums to prevent a ban. Yes, i still might come back, if this good for nothing anti-cheat is removed. I was spending 140$ a month, so i did kind of like the game.

    I don't know how you can legitimately feel comfortable calling me a "dumb [filtered] nimrod with 1 digit IQ." You don't even know how to properly use the quote system. It's also clear that you don't know how to use a computer, because your apps are supposedly faulting out and you supposed blue-screened. XIGNCODE doesn't do that. You were either negligent with your hard drive, altered or deleted something you weren't supposed to, or your hard drive has reached the end of its life. I highly doubt you had any correspondence with Windows. If you did, and they did say what you claim they did, it's because they have so little faith in you that the only hope was to just start from scratch.

    I don't know how you can legitimately feel comfortable calling me, and the other sensible people in this thread, "cry babies" and have the audacity to think you are telling the truth. We are the ones trying to wipe the tears away and shake some logic and reasoning into the actual "cry babies" here. You stand among them. You are a liar who is resorting to fabricating details of your experience to fit in with the crowd and get some acceptance. "I was spending 140$ a month" Yeah, I'm sure you were. Just not on this. I can tell by your general manner that you don't make enough money to have anywhere near that level of disposable income.

    I don't know why I'm responding to you. It's clear you're a troll. You've already admitted to creating an account so your main wouldn't get banned, which means you know you're doing something wrong. You've probably gotten banned already. That would mean you're using an alternate account to circumvent a ban, which is against En Masse's policy. I think we should see how they feel about that.

    You're even a bigger moron than expected. Hey dumb [filtered] [filtered], a small research in Google, and it's obvious what this crap Xign does. Even Windows reps know of the fake [filtered] driver Xign installs, since they had numerous complaints about it. Both laptops are running like clockwork, just like this stupid update. NO BLUE SCREEN. And by the way, my salary was already in the six digits 15 years ago. Ask someone with a brain, with a minimum increase what could be my income. So 140$ a month for 3 people playing TERA was actually cheap. World of Warcraft was costing me 100$ a week, now that was a big chunk

    Now shove your comment up your ignorant [filtered], i had enough of responding to a mental [filtered]. Have fun with the long queues.
  • someone ban this FEY3TX9579 guy. No constructive dialog, only emotions and no any single proof.

    no any single proof ????? You obviously missed elementary school today. You want proof, Google it and stop being a lazy snowflake.
  • They wont get rid of it even after the fallout cause we got players supporting xigncode and people will still play it but thing is eme would probly think its a success but the ones that got thru used the bypass like I mentioned before so the fallout wont matter cause those who bypassed would still play and eme wouldnt look to the downfall that players quitted and all thats left are the ones using exploits and there's no panic here I bypassed the xigncode but its a bore that most of the games population fell cause they dislike such program within their pc so I eventually quitted and as for my friends a guild that has around 30players online mostly everyday bu due to the mixed decision within my members they just faded you may say 30 players isnt so big but every bit of us count cause we built your community without us playing your product youll end up like Bless online on its wake and I think we have a say to our cause that we hold 60% of the choice if we want a stupid useless program cause those players you owe em for they spent their money on your [filtered] and your basicly being selfish to em
  • EllexemEllexem ✭✭✭
    RandomElin wrote: »
    I'm hoping it is something like Bluehole pressured EME into it, and EME is currently trying to explain to Bluehole why xigncode isn't needed. I really don't know what's up with EME, though.

    If I understand it correctly, it's more a case of TERA was the only EME product that was not yet using it. AVA, Closers, Kritika Online. All of them seem to have it. PUBG, which EME seems to do support work for, has it.

    Please note that it hasn't been an existential crisis for any of them, as far as I can tell. Problem free? Not at all, going by the various issues google brings up about errors, but certainly not the end of the games.

    So, really, none of this will be seen as more than baseless paranoia combined with endless complaining. (All of the talk about xhunter1.sys in the Windows folder kind of goes nowhere when the TERA implementation seems to not use that.)

    Not that that makes any of the optics involved any better. That startup screen of XIGNCODE3 alone does absolutely nothing to help with impressions, since it always brings to mind the following for me:

    "I'm the third-rate store detective, following your every move, watching all of your interactions. The moment you do something I'm on to you. Discreet? Hostile environment? Harrying legitimate customers? Are those exploits? Those totally are exploits!"
  • KillerPenguinsKillerPenguins ✭✭✭✭
    Ellexem wrote: »
    RandomElin wrote: »
    I'm hoping it is something like Bluehole pressured EME into it, and EME is currently trying to explain to Bluehole why xigncode isn't needed. I really don't know what's up with EME, though.

    If I understand it correctly, it's more a case of TERA was the only EME product that was not yet using it. AVA, Closers, Kritika Online. All of them seem to have it. PUBG, which EME seems to do support work for, has it.

    Please note that it hasn't been an existential crisis for any of them, as far as I can tell. Problem free? Not at all, going by the various issues google brings up about errors, but certainly not the end of the games.

    So, really, none of this will be seen as more than baseless paranoia combined with endless complaining. (All of the talk about xhunter1.sys in the Windows folder kind of goes nowhere when the TERA implementation seems to not use that.)

    Not that that makes any of the optics involved any better. That startup screen of XIGNCODE3 alone does absolutely nothing to help with impressions, since it always brings to mind the following for me:

    "I'm the third-rate store detective, following your every move, watching all of your interactions. The moment you do something I'm on to you. Discreet? Hostile environment? Harrying legitimate customers? Are those exploits? Those totally are exploits!"

    It's all good if they want to put it on TERA just because all their games use it, but at least tailor TERA's implementation to not interfere with TERA. scanning memory? okay, fine, causes a few crashes and false positives, but whatever it doesn't really interfere too bad. It still wouldn't catch any cheats, but fine. Scanning every single hard drive and phone and mp3 player and network drive connected to my computer while tera is running uses such an immense amount of resources that tera basically stalls out at random, it's a bad joke. A game that already needs to be restarted constantly because of memory leaks and frame drops does not need a third-party program added on which causes memory leaks and frame drops. I don't even care about the privacy concerns or the possibility of other malicious programs hijacking xigncode's terribly written program. I just want tera to perform similarly or better than it did last week. As of now I spend half my time in dungeons going on rants about how shite xign is because i can't use any skills for 5-10 seconds at a time while it does whatever the hell it's doing.
This discussion has been closed.