[PC] We will be entering into server maintenance on 8/22 at 6am PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

XIGNCODE DISCUSSION!

Comments

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    MissKo wrote: »
    [ Cropped for length ]
    I first want to say bravo. You've expressed my thoughts on this whole spiel better than I ever could.

Secondly, I want to chime in and say as another SSD user, it's your reports in the forum of XIGNCODE3 causing drive failure that has me completely terrified to even have the game installed on my system. The slimmest chance of a drive being bricked is a chance too much, and I'm sure there are others that would share my sentiments here. At the end of the day, my computer, which I use for many other important things like work, is not worth losing over a video game.

I've always been against hackers and cheaters, but I feel XIGNCODE3 is too much of a liability. EME, I urge you to please reconsider your options. I really don't want to resort to cheating just to play this game again, and I've been a loyal player for years!

I agree that the game just isn't worth risking a computer system for. Unfortunately, their only solution is to tell you to deal with it, and if you do have any issues, they might be able to help you. ETA TBD
  • LinXiaoXingLinXiaoXing Jakarta, Indonesia ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I got one BSOD when i play TERA, and another one crash when pluging external HDD, in my new computer, fresh 3 months of windows 10 (64 bit),
    in around June 11th..
    i still monitoring my windows system... :/
    Still figuring out what cause the problem, if these get worse, and another impact after the date XIGNCODE was implemented, maybe i will stop to play TERA forever.. :/
  • I don't know if XIGNCODE is the problem, but my game can no longer surpass 30 FPS anywhere. I complained about the lack of performance in the past, but this is ridiculous. I didn't think it was possible for this game to run even worse than it did.

Please EME, consider removing this anti-cheat from the game. My hardware is more than capable to run this game at max settings but I'm sitting at minimum settings, 12 FPS constantly.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Win10 can confilct with Win10 anyway.

I had to block a lot of services and process from Win10 so my laptop could works smooth even using a SSD didn't fix that.
  • RathgarRathgar ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi here to defend all the dumb decisions Tera makes, still. Seriously, stop it. They literally just killed this game. The fact that this intrusive piece of crap program must be loaded to play this game still AND DOESN'T IN ANYWAY STOP CHEATING OR BOTTING is just mind boggling to me. Do you receive a salary or something from EME or Bluehole?
  • Rathgar wrote: »
    ElinUsagi here to defend all the dumb decisions Tera makes, still. Seriously, stop it. They literally just killed this game. The fact that this intrusive piece of crap program must be loaded to play this game still AND DOESN'T IN ANYWAY STOP CHEATING OR BOTTING is just mind boggling to me. Do you receive a salary or something from EME or Bluehole?

Nah I think he is more likely a employee of Wellbia.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rathgar wrote: »

It seems like you have no brain at all.

If you think I am defending them then you clearly havent read anything I have posted at all and just doing random bs post.
  • ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    MistyTera wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Win10 can confilct with Win10 anyway.

I had to block a lot of services and process from Win10 so my laptop could works smooth even using a SSD didn't fix that.

REALLY! OK I had enough of this so called anti-hack software! It's not EME/BHS fault! By now at least EME should consider removing XIGNCODE3!

1. Messes with kernal file-causing BSODs
    2. Can block Windows system files.
    3. Corrupt SSD.

I bet one windows update will cause a problem! Seriously just get rid of it! I'm seriously furious and spurn XIGNCODE3! Since people are still having issues with XIGNCODE3, it seems like Wellbia is not fixing their own software over the years! It is malware!

I don't know why you try so hard. Half of the stuff you post is going right over EME's head. Something else is going on, so we just gotta wait and see what it is. Sean is telling himself that everyone against Xingcode is a bunch of cheaters. They're all a bunch of cheaters and just mad, because Xingcode won't let them cheat anymore. I bet he doesn't even believe there is a bypass or if it even works. He's thinking you guys think they bypass is working, but it isn't. I don't know why, but I really have a feeling they think they know what they are doing. Maybe one of the bears put something in the water. You'll never know.
  • @MistyTera I'm not going to quote you, since your post is so long.

First and foremost: Insider preview builds of Windows can have any number of problems, and I'm not sure why you're using it as a daily driver. You'd be much better off with the current stable release of Windows 10 in general, but especially when running a game as old as Tera. All it takes is a couple small adjustments in a beta version of Windows to break legacy compatibility, or set off an alarm in XIGNCODE3. It's unlikely that this issue will be resolved until that build becomes official.

P.S: I have no idea where you're going with the bottom half of your post. It's all over the place. Please consider revising it.
This discussion has been closed.