[PS4/XB1] Maintenance has completed! Thank you for your patience!

XIGNCODE DISCUSSION!

Comments

• DeadXDeadX ✭✭✭
    MistyTera wrote: »
    @DeadX 52? All you doing is ranting with no documentation from sources. You don't even act 52 with your applied euphemism language either.

what sources do you want? how AV's work? GOOGLE IT, how anti-hack programs work? same deal, GOOGLE IT. further moron there is no set way for anyone to act at any age...the last jackass i replied to was using 3rd party programs with tera to try and claim xign doesn't work...a violation...but also provided no evidence of his claims. 33...

don't know how old you are but you've been lying your [filtered] off CONSTANTLY trying to hide your BS behind technobabble. like you know how anyone should ACT kid. ROFL. am i intolerant off asshats? yep, and liars, conmen, etc. though i especially detest people who try to come off as if they know something and rely on others not knowing anything...LIKE YOU.
  • KillerPenguinsKillerPenguins ✭✭✭✭
    guys you're arguing in a thread that was already purposely buried because eme knows nobody is even running xigncode. just download the bypass from discord like everyone else did and move on with your lives. meanwhile i'll be here listening to my hard drives grind away because of this garbage x.x
  • MistyTera wrote: »
    @sonic101mk2 My guess by just researching a bit, SSD drives have limited read/writes, so there has to be something linked to that?

yeah, that's part of it from what I've heard.
    guys you're arguing in a thread that was already purposely buried because eme knows nobody is even running xigncode. just download the bypass from discord like everyone else did and move on with your lives. meanwhile i'll be here listening to my hard drives grind away because of this garbage x.x

yeah dude like I said above most players i know are doing that. I even know how to do it and it's pathetically easy. I just don't like that I have to jump through hoops to play a game. That may at some point get patched out and prevented, or might in someway down the line risk my ability to play. I didn't use cheats prior to them implementing Xigncode and find it ironic that I have to cheat to enjoy the game the way I used too. It's a pain in the butt.
  • KillerPenguinsKillerPenguins ✭✭✭✭
    @sonic101mk2 My guess by just researching a bit, SSD drives have limited read/writes, so there has to be something linked to that?

yeah dude like I said above most players i know are doing that. I even know how to do it and it's pathetically easy. I just don't like that I have to jump through hoops to play a game. That may at some point get patched out and prevented, or might in someway down the line risk my ability to play. I didn't use cheats prior to them implementing Xigncode and find it ironic that I have to cheat to enjoy the game the way I used too. It's a pain in the butt.

They actually patched the bypass with the most recent patch, it was almost 20 minutes before someone released an updated bypass! And there's no chance of getting banned for any of the cheats currently in use unless another player reports you for them, so as long as you aren't super obvious, eme's official stance is: feel free to cheat!
  • MistyTera wrote: »

They actually patched the bypass with the most recent patch, it was almost 20 minutes before someone released an updated bypass! And there's no chance of getting banned for any of the cheats currently in use unless another player reports you for them, so as long as you aren't super obvious, eme's official stance is: feel free to cheat!

of course it was immediately bypassed. Like I said, it's painfully easy to do.
  • DeadXDeadX ✭✭✭
    By the way the average age to retire is 62. So are you a millionaire? Also you bring up that you worked with computers and security. Such a troll. It will be really hard for social security benefits.

ah, more ad hominem, can't refute, rebut, nor face reality so your ONLY resort is to attack the messenger ROFL. doesn't do anything for you "points" kid did you know that?
  • DeadXDeadX ✭✭✭

prove it
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    DeadX wrote: »

prove it

Just go to the discord related to it...?
  • DeadX wrote: »

prove it

hahah, lmfao, are you that moronic? Sure I'm going to directly post the hack that screws everyone using it over and catch crap from eme for breaking the forum rules and the ToS. Google. Seriously it's on the first page.
  • DeadXDeadX ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    @DeadX

https://i.imgur.com/pam4WWq.jpg

Kernelbase.dll and xcoronahost.xem (XIGNCODE FILE) linked together. BSOD! You're only making it worse for yourself, when I posted this before! It's connected with kernel.

I'm not going to argue against anyone! This is a solving and improving XIGNCODE discussion, not a debate. If you don't understand, ask me what you don't understand, not argue against it. First it was really vague, but now it's becoming a clarification of what the conflicts are.

So please throw your anathema somewhere else!

first off kid, don't use words beyond your education, anathema doesn't mean what you think it does lol.
    secondly...SO? and that's not a BSOD kid, that's a crash. and if your confirmation bias had let you COULD have googled kernelbase.dll and seen pages and pages and pages of errors with it. FURTHER, kernelbase.dll is NOT the kernel LMAO. it's an API, which is why plenty of application have issues with it at times. LOTS of issues, xign is one among many.

btw? an error from 2017? SERIOUSLY? do you know what year it is kid?

ROFL.
  • DeadXDeadX ✭✭✭
    DeadX wrote: »

prove it

hahah, lmfao, are you that moronic? Sure I'm going to directly post the hack that screws everyone using it over and catch crap from eme for breaking the forum rules and the ToS. Google. Seriously it's on the first page.

easy enough to make an account on YT, anon, upload a vid and link it. no way for eme to prove it's you and HEY, video evidence of xign not performing as it's supposed to goes a LOT further than just saying it does boy.
This discussion has been closed.