[PS4/XB1] Maintenance is now complete.
[PC] Maintenance is now complete. Log in and have fun!

XIGNCODE DISCUSSION!

1323334353638»

Comments

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭
    Equitas wrote: »
    blah, blah, blah and more blah from Equibaby.

"you've made a lot of mistakes hun."
    Name one mistake. Also, I'm not your "hun". I'd hate for my life to have gone down the drain to the point where that would even be a consideration. You're a single mother for starters, and you don't seem very bright.

Maybe, since you were so horribly wrong about Kami, you're not an employee. Odd how you know so much about what's going on between EME and BHS though. Most employees are critical of their employers, so that isn't proof you're not an employee.

I'm much smarter than you seeing as I don't need to reply to you with childish, disgusting insults. I can keep my temper down and know the meaning of "obtuse". Nice that you ASSume I am a single mom. Not sure if that was supposed to be a slam or not. Nothing wrong with single mothers. At least they got someone to sleep with them, which is something I don't think you've done yet. I will be sure to tell their father (playing with kids in living room as it's pretty warm outside) that I am a single mother, because Equitas says so. That does really show how sad of a mentality you have. I'm out debating you so bad that you have to stoop so low to try and humiliate me on a game forum. Wow, I must have really got under your skin.
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
    I like how this thread doesn't get bumped to page 1 since this thread is currently closer to page 7 on general discussion. Not to mention nothing was ever accomplished anyways.

But hey, I'll let you kids continue your squabbling over strangers on the internet like you are defending your so called pride or w/e that keeps you going in life.

You know, I did try to ignore him for weeks. I looked to see why they closed another thread, and was horrified to see what they have been letting him get away with.

Either way, Xingcode was always here to stay. There is no way they'd be able to let players win on this without risking backlash on all of the games that use it.
  • Enmasse, and BHS doesn't care. They never will. At this point just by pass it all together takes less than a minute. I'm over trying to talk to them about it, and they've let the thread be buried with out bumping. Most of us are just in-fighting now. I haven't logged in since the incident, I'm only just dropping in every few days just to see what's up on this thread. I would most likely just use the bypass to remove xigncode if I ever decided to come back but honestly I'm just kind of done with EME and BHS. Tired of watching them crap all over their games, never fixing bugs and just recycling old content, with nothing new, messing up game lore. 6 years in the game delivered virtually none of the things it promised me. I really did enjoy the game over the years but here we are. It's run it's course. Stay and bypass or move on.
  • ChrisLChrisL Probably not playing this dead game. ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Enmasse, and BHS doesn't care. They never will. At this point just by pass it all together takes less than a minute. I'm over trying to talk to them about it, and they've let the thread be buried with out bumping. Most of us are just in-fighting now. I haven't logged in since the incident, I'm only just dropping in every few days just to see what's up on this thread. I would most likely just use the bypass to remove xigncode if I ever decided to come back but honestly I'm just kind of done with EME and BHS. Tired of watching them crap all over their games, never fixing bugs and just recycling old content, with nothing new, messing up game lore. 6 years in the game delivered virtually none of the things it promised me. I really did enjoy the game over the years but here we are. It's run it's course. Stay and bypass or move on.

the sad thing is you are not the only one,i figured id go through with it and try it with xigncode and well,...it was dead.and laggy af. like you said the better thing to do is move on till you see a drastic change or suffer with the few hehe (Edit:yeah i uninstalled it again xD)
This discussion has been closed.