[PC] We will be entering into maintenance on 03/25 (Wed) at 8:00 am PST, and will have an estimated downtime of approximately 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Eme please, release Dyeable Princess Arin's Maid Uniform and 2014 maid

I wish for wear on my alts a cute Dyeable Princess Arin's Maid Uniform, on MT there 2 for 1 million ea q~q'
that's crazy !, none on emp shop ...
I humbly ask you to relaunch these wonderful customs, I'm sure many will buy!
pc_event_02a_popori_f_01_tex.png

ID: 178369 from tera database q~q'

Comments

• I would like these to come back, I do want it as it's so cute!
  • AbstractCHAbstractCH ✭✭✭
    You really think they’ll release these when they just purged half the cash shop. A good laugh. :p
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    http://support.enmasse.com/tera/elin-garment-box-contents

these were the daily deal a few days ago, have fun
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    I would really like them back for either direct purchase or lootbox if a must. Or even an event that gives them.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elinu1 wrote: »
    I would really like them back for either direct purchase or lootbox if a must. Or even an event that gives them.

ye october 2014 bam event with minea for x amount of gold token you get dyable maid B) at this time i didnt have elin yet :3
  • please bring back Dyeable princess arin's maid <3
  • Bring back Settle emote too... Only one on the broker at moment for the low price of 800k. It's a popular emote so we need more supply!
  • they actually did bring them back in the EMP store, like half year ago maybe? they had a bundle with both princess arin's and the other elin npc's maid costumes + the emotes
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    they actually did bring them back in the EMP store, like half year ago maybe? they had a bundle with both princess arin's and the other elin npc's maid costumes + the emotes

iirc those were not dyeables.
  • LuniackLuniack Velika Outskirts ✭✭✭
    Yeah, there no dyeables version :cry: