Im confused about blue nocs

Why is it still such a hassle to obtain these items? It's already bad enough that we don't have talents and in addition to that we dont have Velik's Blessing for AAHM. It's still too expensive in vanguard considering we have to buy Epsilon scrolls to reset AAHM. Just please make this more available... jesus. please? EU players just rolling around in blue noc's while we struggle.

Comments

• metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    you could have been rolling around in blue nocts last month during each dg jackpot too

just because you and your greedy [filtered] friends were more interested in additives doesn't mean the option wasn't there
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Run dungs buy with new coins or buy in vg merchant
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    Most people go for additives, there's almost no parties that want to run for blue noc; it should not be a trade off. This current event is terrible, in the coin shop blue noc is way too expensive. I legit dont understand it.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    parse without nocts then

there was a very available method to obtain blue nocts last month, and this update literally added two more methods
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    This method is slow and impractical. This patch introduced AAHM, people want to run that not RRHM. I don't understand why you want Blue nocs to be difficult to obtain. Parsing is irrelevant to the fact that blue nocs are harder to get for no reason; it helps all players clear content.
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    And first off, why are you so hostile?
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    Eme can you please add Blue nocs to AAHM or something? Like 2~3 of them per clear?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saabi wrote: »
    And first off, why are you so hostile?

He is no hostile, he told you truth about gold version from blue nocs being easily to get, if you chose to get additives instead then dont be cheap and buy nocs from other players.
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    You cannot buy blue nocs from other players, and as I've said before it's not realistic that someone such as myself who logs on to run hard content will be able to farm enough blue nocs for my runs. I don't know how much free time you guys have on your hands but the average person cant just run low dungeons all day just to buy 1~3 blue nocs that can ATMOST hold you for 3 runs of AAHM; which is extremely low considering I can do over 6 runs of AAHM a day. It's seriously something that needs to be adjusted.
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    Also, during the highlights I'm at the mercy of my party. Everyone wants additive, i can't solo the dungeon...
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    Saabi wrote: »
    Also, during the highlights I'm at the mercy of my party. Everyone wants additive, i can't solo the dungeon...

Coulda just made your own...yeah it may take time to fill but it fills eventually

"But that's too slow and impratical!" i hear you cry

Patience is a virtue no-one has anymore it seems...... sits on a pile of Sup nocts i burn in every dungeon and still have more
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    i doubt the "average person" would be able to clear aahm 3 times with a handful of nocts either

try again
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this issue is becuase the new leaderboard dungeons.

I never saw you complaining before and there was a time before that acquiring nocs were even harder than now.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    This is what I'm seeing,

Hardcore PvE player that frequently plays and parses needs more blue nocts and wishes more ways of earning more.

Casual PvE players that doesn't play much or parses often have an overabundance of blue nocts collecting dust in their bank due to last month's events and doesn't see the reasoning behind of needing more because they don't have the same viewpoints as hardcore PvE players of wanting larger numbers as a goal or self-accomplishment in this already dying genre and game.

There are both sides to this argument, but in the end, it's whoever that sees and engages this thread first will outweigh the opinions over the other.

And guess which side is winning on this topic.
  • I think Saabi has a good point, at high level content such as AAHM you can easily spend tons of blue noct and because of the extreme dps check it's necessary not just for parsing. If the high level community needs large amounts of blue noct why not make the difficult content that uses it also reward it for successfully completing the hard content. As for having too much blue noct for casual pve I can only say why not use it more often then if you have too much?