[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Im confused about blue nocs

123468

Comments

  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    Kenzy175 wrote: »
    at this point i just hope that u're trolling with "as there are several consistent methods already available to farm them. " the guy literally told you how many dungeons you have to do in order to get ONE blue noc that in the best case scenario gonna last ONE run.
    the "consistent methods" involve running other dungeons without nocts to save up to buy them, or doing things like pvp (anywhere from 2-5 wins for a noct depending on jackpot amount), p4 (2x nocts per clear, profit even if you use one) and even buying lootboxes (average chance, buyable with gold)

    having top gear and the ability to clear any dungeon doesn't mean that you're somehow 'locked out' of doing different content.
    Kenzy175 wrote: »
    ***NOTE: E V E R Y O T H E R R E G I O N gives bluenocs like candy***
    can you prove this? i thought we were going on about how only eu does.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I've been avoiding this thread, lord knows why, it's been a hysterical read. Only reason I can think of that someone would be against something like this is if they're selling their regular noct on the broker and don't want to lose that method of moneymaking. That, or you have tons of blue noct and you like beating people in parse runs who don't use it. Otherwise... you can't sell blue noct, and other people having easy access to it just makes your pve runs with them smoother. Original poster mentions doing AAHM, a dungeon with a pretty harsh DPS check; even the groups that glitch the final boss during his cage phase often clear with a scary small amount of time to spare since the dungeon is balanced around talents that our version doesn't have. So it makes sense that people would blue noct for that kind of content, and it makes sense for that level of content to drop at least 1 blue noct for every person who ran the dungeon. To me this seems intuitive and I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be a thing unless you just enjoy playing devil's advocate or you have some incredibly selfish motivations.

    Like, legit, every time someone makes a thread suggesting something that would only help everyone, there're always people who come in and argue against it for no reason other than the (often false) claim that things are fine as they are, and so no change is warranted. Who even are you people, lmao. And telling them to get noct as their dungeon jackpot, I'm dying over here; no team would've rolled with that. I tried to just IMS TRNM during a jackpot weekend, not even caring about the reward I got, and dealt with so much drama and [filtered] from people who wanted to reroll/leave because we got blue noct and weren't interested in /resetting the dungeon 50 times for additives. If OP had made "blue noct" LFGs he would've been sitting alone for hours, you people are absolutely nuts.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    aahm is currently clearable without using blue nocts. based on mg, clear times can range from around 5 minutes to around 11, and i would say an average run is about 7-8

    clearing without nocts at all may still be a stretch, but now that most people have learned the dungeon and don't sit on the floor for extended periods of time it's much more possible, with or without cage glitch
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    metagame wrote: »
    aahm is currently clearable without using blue nocts. based on mg, clear times can range from around 5 minutes to around 11, and i would say an average run is about 7-8

    clearing without nocts at all may still be a stretch, but now that most people have learned the dungeon and don't sit on the floor for extended periods of time it's much more possible, with or without cage glitch

    They don't care if the dungeon is clearable or not with blue nocs, they only care for their moongourd rank.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    This argument is silly. It's like I said, it's hardcore vs casual on the same thread doesn't mix well together.

    Casuals assuming this against Hardcore players, but is wrong. Hardcore players stating this that Casuals fails the see the point.

    No GM response to this so either this thread will die out or "that particular" person will drive this topic into triggering more people with their nonsensical words. At least it adds fuel to read about them on discord though!

  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    metagame wrote: »
    aahm is currently clearable without using blue nocts. based on mg, clear times can range from around 5 minutes to around 11, and i would say an average run is about 7-8

    clearing without nocts at all may still be a stretch, but now that most people have learned the dungeon and don't sit on the floor for extended periods of time it's much more possible, with or without cage glitch

    I don't doubt it with a good enough group, still doesn't change the fact that you'd be sitting here for a while if you tried to find a group on mg that didn't clear without at least half their group benefiting from blue noct. I didn't say it was impossible without it, just that it makes sense for people to want to break out the good stuff for that fight. That sentiment is reflected in nearly every mg run you'll read on the site. Finding a run where literally nobody uses blue noct is extremely difficult, and for every run you show me with no blue noct, I can show you 30 where half the group or more is benefiting from it. Devs should just listen to the majority of their players and have the dungeon drop blue noct (or refiners so regular noctsellers can keep making money), really don't see the big deal here.

    Like, genuinely curious what you lose out on if another avenue is made for people to get blue noct that doesn't revolve around events or irrational levels of farming.
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    It's not even about moongourd rank. It's about a consumable that shouldn't be rare being too hard to obtain; it's a damn consumable. Also where is this misinformation coming from? "now that most people have learned the dungeon [AAHM] and don't sit on the floor" Most people still can't even clear RRHM.

    And yes, I've been clearing AAHM with normal nocs for a week now because I have no blues. However this is not something everyone is capable of and even still, it's making my runs slower than they need to be. Also considering we don't have veliks blessing or talents this shouldn't even be a problem. Additionally, there's almost always atleast 1 person using a blue noc in AAHM clears.

    Anyways, I like how casuals assume that we endgame farmers only care about moongourd, why are you so insecure? Is this why you want to block us from getting blue nocs? Even if... how does this even harm you? Grow up.

    But like I said. DSU gonna be a scary sight because of all this nonsense. Enmasse I hope you know what you're doing.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saabi wrote: »
    It's not even about moongourd rank. It's about a consumable that shouldn't be rare being too hard to obtain; it's a damn consumable. Also where is this misinformation coming from? "now that most people have learned the dungeon [AAHM] and don't sit on the floor" Most people still can't even clear RRHM.

    And yes, I've been clearing AAHM with normal nocs for a week now because I have no blues. However this is not something everyone is capable of and even still, it's making my runs slower than they need to be. Also considering we don't have veliks blessing or talents this shouldn't even be a problem. Additionally, there's almost always atleast 1 person using a blue noc in AAHM clears.

    Anyways, I like how casuals assume that we endgame farmers only care about moongourd, why are you so insecure? Is this why you want to block us from getting blue nocs? Even if... how does this even harm you? Grow up.

    But like I said. DSU gonna be a scary sight because of all this nonsense. Enmasse I hope you know what you're doing.

    You can always ask them to be included on dragon scale shop for a fair price and you can always ask nocterium refiner to be decreased in cost also, you can ask to get normal nocteriums in vanguard credit shop also, all of these things I have proposed in your own thread but it looks like you don't care to propose something that can solve that issue, you only said that you need them on AAH to get 2 of them as a reward for clearing only that dungeon.

    Now you can think again and propose a way to solve your problem with blue nocs that will help you also in the future and not only in a specific dungeon.

    Should I repeat myself again?

    1. Add blue nocs on dragon scale shop for a fair price, maybe 2 scales per blue noc. You get dragon scales clearing 4 and 5 star dungeons, also FWC and CS
    2. Decrease noterium refiner cost and add normal nocteriums in vanguard credit shop so you can get a better value for your credits with this consumable being more accesible.

    Would you still complain without telling why these won't help you at all or would you like to add something else than wanting them in only one dungeon and complaining each time a new content is included in the game?
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Your post doesn't need my approval. It's enmasse's job and read and act upon the suggestions of this thread. All i ask is for there to be easier ways to obtain blue nocs, the way they go about that can be a community effort. You posting "suggestions" and then backpedaling saying we only need them for moongourd doesn't make much sense.
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Saabi wrote: »
    It's not even about moongourd rank. It's about a consumable that shouldn't be rare being too hard to obtain; it's a damn consumable. Also where is this misinformation coming from? "now that most people have learned the dungeon [AAHM] and don't sit on the floor" Most people still can't even clear RRHM.

    And yes, I've been clearing AAHM with normal nocs for a week now because I have no blues. However this is not something everyone is capable of and even still, it's making my runs slower than they need to be. Also considering we don't have veliks blessing or talents this shouldn't even be a problem. Additionally, there's almost always atleast 1 person using a blue noc in AAHM clears.

    Anyways, I like how casuals assume that we endgame farmers only care about moongourd, why are you so insecure? Is this why you want to block us from getting blue nocs? Even if... how does this even harm you? Grow up.

    But like I said. DSU gonna be a scary sight because of all this nonsense. Enmasse I hope you know what you're doing.

    You can always ask them to be included on dragon scale shop for a fair price and you can always ask nocterium refiner to be decreased in cost also, you can ask to get normal nocteriums in vanguard credit shop also, all of these things I have proposed in your own thread but it looks like you don't care to propose something that can solve that issue, you only said that you need them on AAH to get 2 of them as a reward for clearing only that dungeon.

    Now you can think again and propose a way to solve your problem with blue nocs that will help you also in the future and not only in a specific dungeon.

    Should I repeat myself again?

    1. Add blue nocs on dragon scale shop for a fair price, maybe 2 scales per blue noc. You get dragon scales clearing 4 and 5 star dungeons, also FWC and CS
    2. Decrease noterium refiner cost and add normal nocteriums in vanguard credit shop so you can get a better value for your credits with this consumable being more accesible.

    Would you still complain without telling why these won't help you at all or would you like to add something else than wanting them in only one dungeon and complaining each time a new content is included in the game?

    The whole point of this thread was asking for it to be added in the dragon scale shop and reduced priced on vg shop already. These suggestions have been brought up in this thread and others. OP's original post was just to make them more widely available. Why are people fighting against this?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saabi wrote: »
    Your post doesn't need my approval. It's enmasse's job and read and act upon the suggestions of this thread. All i ask is for there to be easier ways to obtain blue nocs, the way they go about that can be a community effort. You posting "suggestions" and then backpedaling saying we only need them for moongourd doesn't make much sense.

    It doesnt make much sense to ask them for only one dungeon either. It wont solve your problem at all.

    You can make a better sugestion as I said, if you could think about where they could include that consumable not only as a reward from only one dungeon.

    You can read all post in this thread from the self proclamed "True End-Game Players" and you will see most of them are not even making sugestion but only posting personal attacks against other forum users. So I can't see the real need of their claim when they can't even make a proper sugestion for that "need" to be fixed.

    They are either saying "EME is incompetent" "EME can't be a normal publisher" "EME only hear casuals" "Casuals doesnt know what they are talking about" "Harder content is no profitable enought" "Upcomming hardest content wont be posible to clear with these consumables" but you can see how most of them can't even make a proper argument and sugestion about how blue nocs could be included. They are more focused on a flame war in the thread than showing a little bit of interest in the main issue, they are more focused on name calling or personal attacks than making a sugestion of how things can be changed for better. If you think about all these things then it's obvious why they keep being ignored by EME, because they are not contributing anything good in the thread but just whining and bickering.

    Now if you dont need them for competing against others in ranking then why would you need of them for?

    So far the only thing I can see is that you want them for the new content that is soon to come (new DSU), but if that were the case then saving nocs and buying refiners could solve the problem.
  • You have a lot of "blue nocs" because all you do is spam RG :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    The reason I suggested that it drop in AAHM is because it is the only content right now that even remotely requires it. Never did I say that it should be the ONLY way they could add more nocs to the game but rather that it would make sense that it would added in AAHM since its needed there. This is similar to when they added noctenium boxes to DSU a longtime ago and that was a great addition because DSU was the only content that required nocs. Anyways right now you're straw-manning my post. I'm not your enemy, I'm not here to win a debate war with someone who prob just farms 2-3 star dungeons. My post is directed at eme and their failure to provide consumables in a reasonable amount; mostly to the players who actually need it. Blue nocs should be as common as strong braveries. Yet here we are...

    Once again, before I get words placed in my mouth, I don't want Blues to be exclusive to the top players. By all means add more ways to get blues for lower tier players. I'm not advocating for them in my posts because (according to the people in this thread) blues are fine the way they are for you people, so why should i advocate for you?
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    And jesus stop bringing up moongourd, it's not about moongourd. It's about making content harder than it needs to be on our region for no reason. We are missing enough things as it is. Why do people talk about moongourd more than the people who actually have a ranking there. Makes no sense...
Sign In or Register to comment.