[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Im confused about blue nocs

1234568»

Comments

• DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭✭
    metagame wrote: »
    StarSprite wrote: »
    There should be a reasonable and sustainable way for players to earn a consumable
    multiple ways already exist

Can you leave. You've contributed nothing except baiting people which is against the forum rules. Get out of your fantasy little world in your head or else you'll end up being the next lesbianIV (unless that's your purpose).

Back to the topic at hand:

It's a good thing something was gotten out of this topic despite those casuals plugging their noses where they don't belong.

Keep up your amazing Slayer skills Saabi. It's sad that there had to be a struggle with trashy players getting in the way to hear "an actual playing player giving feedback" to make this dying game somewhat at a playable state.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
    Can you leave. You've contributed nothing except baiting people which is against the forum rules. Get out of your fantasy little world in your head or else you'll end up being the next lesbianIV (unless that's your purpose).
    ironyyy
  • RenniBeeRenniBee ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    To those who tried to make the point about me kicking bc of someone not using blue noc 1st) thanks for leading the topic down an unproductive route ...again 2nd) Re-read, or fully read my post paying more attention this time and you will see that I said "despite having them" which means the people I was talking about are those who show up to run the dungeon and despite having nocs, don't use them. For example, one of the people who posted earlier on in this thread.

Obviously if they have an -understandable!!- lack of noc, that's fine, but let's be honest for a minute here about the average player skill level. Unless you're, ironically, someone like Saabi, you are not going to be doing enough dps to not need a noc. I'm not sure if this is how it is for everbody here, but in my experience on my server CH, the average skill level of people I have on a mostly regular basis (meaning excluding the exceptions) struggle to clear the mechs and/or the dungeon. Even in RRH. In my opinion the first boss is super easy, second two I have seen countless melee dps floormat, people who are trying their best and know their class well. Meanwhile ranged boop it from afar with no sweat. Everybody should have a noc regardless of their performance however, because it shows that you are here for the team working together towards the clear (and if you're really good at the dg and are getting high dmg, noc enables you to do even more to help your team out!) and in cases of dgs with dps checks can often be the difference between a clear and a wipe if too many people mess up on a mech that results in their death.

To elaborate about what I said about being respectful of your teammates - using the noc saves time. Nobody likes a 30-45 min or longer boss, and many people, as previously pointed out, do not have the time to spend many hours on TERA. Not to mention, the longer the fights, the more mechanics done, the higher the chance of something going wrong that wipes the team. Even experienced skilled players have this happen. All it takes is for enough people to slip up at the same time once.
    So, if we take into account not only players who wish to do endgame content but aren't as skilled as those shining MT/TR names, or even have high ping, slow internet, or other non-optimized game problems, I am confident in saying that noc is NOT a luxury. It is a very useful and sometimes essential tool. That I have yet to see a legitimate point not to have in higher quantities.

Bringing this post back from that detour I was unfortunately made to take by people for some reason wanting to discredit my points by trying to make me look bad - MORE NOCS PLEASE EME. <3

(Good job with the crab event giving sup nocs as a temp fix for now, I hope to see the implementation of a more sustainable method of acquiring them in the near future.)
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    RenniBee wrote: »
    Re-read, or fully read my post paying more attention this time and you will see that I said "despite having them" which means the people I was talking about are those who show up to run the dungeon and despite having nocs, don't use them.
    caught it the first time around. but see, this is in your very extreme and specific scenario, that holds very little credibility to it due to how it only makes you look like you're right.

popping an elixir won't magically make someone able to avoid mechanics they weren't able to before, nor does it deal with "high ping, slow internet, or other non-optimized game problems".