What items do YOU want to see in the daily deals?

We’re giving you guys the opportunity to give us recommendations/suggestions for what you want to see offered! Is there a(n) item, mount, costume, weapon skins, that you’ve been missing? We'll happily bring it back! Feel free to get old school on me, I want to see all of the cool 'vintage' TERA stuff!

We want to hear what you want, so please let us know :)

Note: we can’t bring back any of the Attack on Titan, Hello Kitty or Alice content.

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dyeable version of Arin's Maid costume.
  • Cherry blossom weapon skins
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    @KitTeaCup

I would like the 2nd part of the fashion coupon update that was promised to us by @CobaltDragon in January 2018, as well as the other shop updates that were promised to us by @seandynamite in October 2017.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pirate Outfits and accessories
    2013 swimsuit collection
    Nut-hatch weapon skins (the ones that look like veggies)

Just to start with those.
  • @CassandraTR As the newbie, I need a little more context.

Could you please specify what the fashion coupons were for and what shop updates do you mean?

Thanks!
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    account bound flying mounts instead of spending 50 usd for a character bound mount
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not addition, but more like a suggestion: Remove the Fashion Coupon loot bos. Is just insulting, because i can get 500 of those for free farming for 10 mins.
  • quackerjack mount
    dyeable arin maid outfit
    gym suit
    black magic suit and kill bams suit.

ps:remove the fashion coupon from dealy deal please.
  • xChasexChase ✭✭
    These ones

- Nightfall weapon skin;
    - Nightfall weapon skin;
    - Nightfall weapon skin;
    - Emotes like settle;
    - Summer wraps
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 13
    @KitTeaCup

October 19, 2017, SeanDynamite asks us which shops we would like to see updated. The post has been deleted, but it was archived on TeraDev Tracker.

http://www.teradevtracker.com/?page=2&dev=seandynamite
    One of the things I have been wanting to tackle for some time is updating the in-game shops in TERA. As you all know, there's MANY of them. From "token shops" to reward points shops to credit shops, it's pretty overwhelming when looking at it from a high level view. However I have asked that we tackle them, one shop at a time, and perhaps even retire some old shops if possible (and combine items into other shops). We have some preliminary polls from smaller groups of players, and honestly they all fall pretty much exactly in line, but to kick this off with a wider audience, I'd like to ask:

Which of these three in-game shops (the top three from our smaller samplings) should we start with?

Keep in mind, I am not saying we will only do one shop, I'm hoping to get an informed priority order from the community to help organize them. These three were the consistent top three, so they seem like a great place to start. The process of updating a shop will probably fall in a month to month (or build to build) update schedule, and I will add them to the roadmap as we lay this all out.

So let's hear what you think! I'll leave this up for about a week or two, just to make sure everyone gets a chance to weigh in.

3 months later, they finally decided to remove the Federation Bill shop, and put those items in the Fashion Coupon shop, (which was a very good change and well received by everyone.) However, they added a very limited number of things (noctenite weapon skins,) but absurdly removed others (various skins for most classes.) Other bizarre changes were included like making costume Dye cost 1000 coupons instead of 100, and removing NPC scrolls (NPC banker, NPC broker, etc.)

March 14th, 2018 CobaltDragon says there will not be a phase 2 until they are ready.

https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/comment/213655/#Comment_213655
    (Closing this thread now as the changes we wanted to make are complete. We will open up the conversation for further updates to the store when we time permits us to continue working on it. Please watch future patch notes for any additions/removals/changes that may occur.
  • LagIncarnateLagIncarnate ✭✭✭
    edited June 13
    -Can we not see the fashion coupon X500 in the daily deals given they're an easily farmable, cheap item in-game and are not worth the price tag which seems more aimed to lure unaware players into buying rather than an actual deal? On that note...

- Can we not see repeats of items, like the fashion coupons, until everything gets a fair shake? It's been about 2 weeks since daily deals launched and we ALREADY have repeat items, there should be something in place to prevent repeats so we don't see 50+ of the same item before we see 1 of something else.

- Can we please see more than 2 items per day, especially on days with double-up items? When it was announced it was mentioned daily deals would have 2-3 items. So far every single day has only had 2 items, with often days only technically having 1 item with a double-up of male/female loot boxes for the same costume, or 2 different versions of the same mount. There should be extra items on these days, as well as days with minor items like pets/accessories to even out the value in comparison to days with direct purchase costumes/weapon skins.

- Can we not have full-priced loot boxes in the deals? It's not much of a "deal" if you're paying full-price for an item that doesn't guarantee the item you want. Either release the main prize as a direct purchase, or place a discount on the loot boxes. Having full priced loot boxes listed as "deals" after being available in the shop at all times for so long feels like a slap in the face.

- Can we please see 1.5X and 2.0 crit mounts for direct purchase in the daily deals? They're one of the most sought after RNG items in the game, and one of the appeals for the daily deals was that RNG items would be available as direct purchase.

- Can we not see singular HP or MP restoring mounts in the deals, and instead see the HP/MP together mounts alongside no-stat variations. The singular stat restoring mounts were never popular and are literally always inferior to their counterparts, either in value when compared to the double stat restoring mount, or price when compared to the cheaper non-stat restoring mount.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

As for items, I'd love to see Dyeable Picnic Dress, Sunday School Dress on a personal note. As well as some of the older items that weren't available for long periods like Blackheart or Nut Hatch weapon skins.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    you guys shouldn't brag about how easy it is to farm fashion coupons in the game. you might give them the idea to nerf or completely remove it so that you have to buy those fashion coupons in the daily deals.
  • Elinu1Elinu1 ✭✭✭✭
    I wants to see dyeable arin's maid costume for sure, maybe a direct buy of the summer wrap as well.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    KitTeaCup wrote: »
    @CassandraTR As the newbie, I need a little more context.

Could you please specify what the fashion coupons were for and what shop updates do you mean?

Thanks!

This is the timeline as I recall it.

October 2017 CobaltDragon confirmed that a fashion coupon update would be coming, time unspecified.

Dec. 2017, Fed bills store items were shifted to the fashion coupon store. Fashion Coupon update was put on the roadmap for February 2018.

Feb 2018, someone, probably Cobalt, updated the fashion coupon store as promised. Many of the weapon skins and armor appearances that were hoped for turned out not to be available as actual appearance skins, but only as items in our localization. It was said that there WOULD be a part 2 or even 3 to the fashion coupon store, as new skins were made available from BHS. These skins are available in EU so theoretically should be possible here.

However, it was not promised to my recollection, and I recall it being very clear that EME was going to shift their energies to updating the other shops next--especially Vanguard shop.

Somehow, some players got it into their minds that this update was possible immediately, even though I'm pretty sure the updates for the shops have been discussed frequently since this time last year. It clearly takes months of work to make these updates happen.

If you want a summary of how this came about I bet Seandynamite, CobaltDragon, and/or SingleBear could you fill you in.

Or just ask @counterpoint who has been keeping track of this for over a year now.
  • castanica demons please