Tuwangi times have been extended! Check the announcements for further details: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/30878/pubg-x-tera-tuwangi-times-extended
TERA x PUBG is available on all platforms! Learn about our fun crossover event with here: http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-x-pubg

What items do YOU want to see in the daily deals?

Comments

• Castanica Demons Smart Box
  • rather then a daily deal i would love to see the glasses/ rims back in the permanent store? or in the coupon store!. i mean what, if i break the pair i'm wearing now!? i'll be blind like a bat for days, weeks,months ! YEARS!
    (this is totaly why i get my party wiped even in RG , i need new glasses)
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Alice - probably won't ever happen.
    I'm sure you've seen the demand for the alice dress over the past few years. You guys even had to say "no alice" in your anniversary contest because you knew people would ask for it. Does BHS and EME realize they're missing out on truckloads of money for this product? Even in it's bugged state (it's been repeatedly stated by players that no one cares about the skirt being bugged anyway) And if BHS had to fix the bug for EME to be comfortable releasing it, the money in sales would more than make up for the hassle in fixing the dang skirt. Can you tell us why it's so perma-no when it could be so profitable for you guys?

• edited July 2018
    Meningitis wrote: »
    Even in it's bugged state (it's been repeatedly stated by players that no one cares about the skirt being bugged anyway)
    The people who will be most affected by the skirt will be EME/BHS, because every single time they do an official live stream, there'll be jokers doing Elin upskirts front and center just to be jerks (since it's 100% repro just by being in proximity).

It'd be nice if BHS would fix it, but the insinuation before was that the only real way would be to remove the physics, and if you remove the physics you remove the outfit's main selling point.

Anyway, it'd be nice for it to be fixed... but I'm not holding my breath.
    edited July 2018
    The people who will be most affected by the skirt will be EME/BHS, because every single time they do an official live stream, there'll be jokers doing Elin upskirts front and center just to be jerks (since it's 100% repro just by being in proximity).

It'd be nice if BHS would fix it, but the insinuation before was that the only real way would be to remove the physics, and if you remove the physics you remove the outfit's main selling point.

Anyway, it'd be nice for it to be fixed... but I'm not holding my breath.
    I'd argue that the physics aren't the main selling point. I've never seen the dress animated in videos, just saw it in pictures. A lot of dresses are pretty static as they are, so as long as it's not completely rock solid people wouldn't mind.

I know it's beating a horse that's been dead so long that it's skeletal. But I'd still love to see it finally brought over so I'll talk about it every time I see the topic brought up, aha.
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meningitis wrote: »
    I'm sure you've seen the demand for the alice dress over the past few years. You guys even had to say "no alice" in your anniversary contest because you knew people would ask for it. Does BHS and EME realize they're missing out on truckloads of money for this product? Even in it's bugged state (it's been repeatedly stated by players that no one cares about the skirt being bugged anyway) And if BHS had to fix the bug for EME to be comfortable releasing it, the money in sales would more than make up for the hassle in fixing the dang skirt. Can you tell us why it's so perma-no when it could be so profitable for you guys?

the real reason why they wont release the alice dress is because it shows panties, and they have already censored elins, so they don't want elins showing their panties.
  • Meningitis wrote: »

the real reason why they wont release the alice dress is because it shows panties, and they have already censored elins, so they don't want elins showing their panties.

That's really not why. I mean, they literally sell panties now (and provide in-game items to make them visible to all), not to mention other costumes that are even more risqué.
    I remember spacecats making mention before about the upskirt thing
  • edited July 2018
    I remember spacecats making mention before about the upskirt thing

Yeah, the upskirt thing is a problem, but it's not strictly because of panties (which you can literally buy now). It's more because it's a really glaring and easy-to-reproduce flaw that would be abused to hurt the game's image. (The fact that they're Elin upskirts certainly didn't help, of course.)

Anyway, all this is really a side-topic, but has also been discussed to death. Even if they did some day introduce them, I assume it wouldn't be via daily deals.
    as long as it isn't game breaking, I don't see why they don't add it in the shop. if eme charged 100 usd for it, people would buy it.
  • VorlonVorlon ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Alice Dress and the new korean tera dances. The pink flying bunny mount. Finally, the black magic outfit with cuffs and bow tie like the korea and japanese version.
    edited July 2018
    Vorlon wrote: »
    Alice Dress and the new korean tera dances. The pink flying bunny mount. Finally, the black magic outfit with cuffs and bow tie like the korea and japanese version.
    Pretty sure the korean dances can't be added to NA version because of a copyright issue.
    The cuff version of black magic was edited out of the NA version because of copyright issues with Playboy as well I believe.
  • not garbage elin stuff
This discussion has been closed.