What items do YOU want to see in the daily deals?

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    @seandynamite @KitTeaCup

I didn't see the Dyeable Black Stockings Maillot for Elins in the cash shop or daily deals in all this summer event.

Could we have them included at least for this week?
  • edited July 2018
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    I didn't see the Dyeable Black Stockings Maillot for Elins in the cash shop or daily deals in all this summer event.

I brought this up too. I suspect this is supposed to be in the "Dyeable Bikini and Golden Speeders Smart Box" but this wasn't on the daily deals (and neither was the non-dyeable one). It might be because this box does not work for Baraka and Popori.

The other items that didn't show are the Castanic Female Croptop (and dyeable version), along with the Fundoshi for some of the males. The croptop in particular has always been popular.

I brought this up too. I suspect this is supposed to be in the "Dyeable Bikini and Golden Speeders Smart Box" but this wasn't on the daily deals (and neither was the non-dyeable one). It might be because this box does not work for Baraka and Popori.

The other items that didn't show are the Castanic Female Croptop (and dyeable version), along with the Fundoshi for some of the males. The croptop in particular has always been popular.

The non dyeable was avaliable on a bundle last week of summer event.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »

Yes, non-dyeable for Elin was since it was also in another bundle, but the non-dyeable for the bikini/golden speeders (for other races) wasn't.

Yes, non-dyeable for Elin was since it was also in another bundle, but the non-dyeable for the bikini/golden speeders (for other races) wasn't.

Another old swimsuit that wasn't in the daily deals or cash shop was the Elin Beach Hostest.
  • Any cat mounts that are account bound.
  • Please stop it with the darn gem boxes!! This is the 4th time i'v seen them in the daily deals!!! :angry:
  • ^ This & the fashion coupons o.e
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    And now for the 3th time, Elin garment boxes and fashion coupons... AGAIN! There are other races to you know! :angry:
  • MeningitisMeningitis ✭✭✭✭
    Stop with the gem boxes and fashion coupons. Please. Stop.
  • Cons, Bravery Potion, Canephora Potion, Noctenium Elixirs: Basically Anything that lets me Hit Harder, or Tougher for 30minutes or more. Top Tier stuff though. Why would I drop EMP on anything less.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    Cons, Bravery Potion, Canephora Potion, Noctenium Elixirs: Basically Anything that lets me Hit Harder, or Tougher for 30minutes or more. Top Tier stuff though. Why would I drop EMP on anything less.

nope not that stuff , that's should stay only achievable in game but at a fairer rate drop not purchasable with irl (emp) cash in a p2w sense
    Can we get the swimsuits that we didnt get on daily deals such as Dyeable Black Stocking Maillot for Elin?

And so as well for the other races.
  • Please Bring back the Dyeable Elin Airy Aurora Dress!! Ive been waiting for it to pop up for forever and would really appreciate it! ^^
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Casual school uniforms please
This discussion has been closed.