[PC] We will be entering into server maintenance on 8/22 at 6am PDT. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

What items do YOU want to see in the daily deals?

Comments

• GortoCremaGortoCrema Argentina ✭✭
    Fashion Cupons, the only reason why I play Tera *.*
  • Dragon or canary mounts. Way too e pensive right now.
  • Castanic demons outfit smartbox, wolf mounts, any crit mounts
  • Settle Emote
  • edited August 2018
    I'd love to see the Jeans and Jacket outfit (preferably dyeable) or the castanica demons set. I'd fork out cash for that. :'D

(Haha! You listened! Thanks for putting it in the daily deal. I finally got one! *O*)
  • The blue, black, white and red Chrysanthemum hair flower
  • not to complain and be obnoxious but so far we've only seen Elin maid costumes, fashion coupons, gem boxes and ocasionally some accessories. would be nice if we got some variety in the daily deals and bring more stuff that others mentioned in this thread. especially since this thread is 2 months old at this point
  • cute costumes. I was getting excited to read the merry sunshine dress would be in store for the month of august, but later i read it is only for the ps4 and xbox. there is not much choice in the store and I would love to be able to buy something cute with my emp!
  • 6G93R74ET36G93R74ET3 ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Castanica demons outfit tomorrow please :D
  • Dyeable Swagger Suitcase pls ; x ;
  • I'd love more dyeables and account mounts, but can they not be 40-50$??? It seems like alot for one costume
  • Bunbbi wrote: »
    I'd love more dyeables and account mounts, but can they not be 40-50$??? It seems like alot for one costume

In practice the dyeable costume price makes some sense if you remember it used to be in lootboxes and the odds were that you'd pay at least that much or more (or potentially much more). But you're right that, standalone like that, it looks really steep. (You can't help compare it to other things you could get for that price.)

As for account mounts... I imagine they won't be too much cheaper, considering the price they charge for character mounts, since one account mount saves not having to buy for each character. But yeah, none of that's cheap either.
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    You can't help compare it to other things you could get for that price.

Like another game (or three - or more) to play instead of Tera.....
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    As for account mounts... I imagine they won't be too much cheaper, considering the price they charge for character mounts, since one account mount saves not having to buy for each character. But yeah, none of that's cheap either.
    interesting theory seeing they have a few account bound mounts in the shop atm at around the 1497 emp mark
    and looking at the crimson and iron dragons in there atm they look like crimsonhide and ironhide not crimdonscale and ironscale , the hide dragons only got restores 1% of your max HP and MP every second noy 2% and a lesser crit
    and I have both crimsonhide and ironhide account bound dragons and am sure I payed around the 3995 emp for each and not 6995 just for a character bound one
    and I also have some crimsomscales ones and yes they look the same
  • edited August 2018
    tisnotme wrote: »
    interesting theory seeing they have a few account bound mounts in the shop atm at around the 1497 emp mark

Yeah, these 280-speed flying mounts were taken off the store before, but they brought it back for the flying mount sale. If I recall what they showed on the stream on Friday, there will also be a way to earn the pegasus mounts in game in the next patch. But yeah, I guess if you want an account flying mount (and are okay with it being a 280 speed version), this is about as cheap as they've gotten.

The one that was on Daily Deals the other day wasn't one of these old 280 ones.

tisnotme wrote: »
    and looking at the crimson and iron dragons in there atm they look like crimsonhide and ironhide not crimdonscale and ironscale , the hide dragons only got restores 1% of your max HP and MP every second noy 2% and a lesser crit
    and I have both crimsonhide and ironhide account bound dragons and am sure I payed around the 3995 emp for each and not 6995 just for a character bound one
    and I also have some crimsomscales ones and yes they look the same

These ones that they are selling for 6995 EMP have the 1.5x crit passive skill, like the dragons you can earn in game. This is unlike the account mount version from before that didn't have the passive skill (and also unlike the lootbox version that had the 2.0 skill).

Basically, there's differentiation in the prices based on:
    - mount/flying speed
    - special skills/passives
    - "newness"

And none of the newer mounts have had account versions at all.

(I am not trying to say that this is why the price should be higher, just basically why it is. I think the newer mounts are all too expensive, personally, and I've no interest in character-bound versions. But this is a side-topic.)
This discussion has been closed.