What items do YOU want to see in the daily deals?

Comments

• LagIncarnate the loot boxes the are full price but listed in the deals are a ripoff as these are not "deals". Also please make things that are only loot box available, available for outright purchase such as the Elleon boxes. More daily deals would also be a plus. Also get rid of the locked boxes please. Would like to see more costumes, weapon skins, etc. I also agree with fixing the shops. Especially the dressing room. When clicking on buy item then it takes you to the site where it's not there. Confusing for new players and doesn't make sense. Also please get rid of patterns that you can no longer make in the fashion coupon store and expand the store all together. But mostly I am dying to see more account bound pets.
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    46WRH7JGM3 wrote: »
    Is that why all the good costumes went from 300k to 1m gold?

Working as intended. By making costumes completely un-affordable in-game, they want to force you to buy a $50 costume (or 3 - you know who you are) from the daily "deals".

• Dyeable nurse outfit,
    Dyeable Snowbell,
    Rare Crit Mount,
    Rare Ninja Outfit,
  • Pink Wreath
    Triple T uniform
    Castanica demon
  • Kaia4Kaia4 ✭✭
    WEAPON SKINS PLEASE!!!!!!!!
  • alice dress and hello kitty uniforms :)
  • Enishii wrote: »
    alice dress and hello kitty uniforms :)
    KitTeaCup wrote: »

Note: we can’t bring back any of the Attack on Titan, Hello Kitty or Alice content.
  • Dyable Seren
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get the Summer Wrap already? T_T i been looking forward to it, and is summer! make it happen pls!
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    Can we get the Summer Wrap already? T_T i been looking forward to it, and is summer! make it happen pls!

Looks like it's not in the plan for this year, since put the lootbox back on the store instead.
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/27543/summer-swimwear-sales-schedule#latest
  • Flying Wolf Mounts Please!!!!!!!
  • ovrovr ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Instead of 'daily deals' on the welcome screen; can we get a poll that allows players to vote for what the want? Class Balancing VS. Costumes for example? or would listening to your customers wants and needs be too difficult for you to handle?
  • TeekzTeekz ✭✭✭
    Can you guys add back all the loot boxes. Instead of forcing players to spend $50 on whatever particular day you decide to have anything good up?
  • Teekz wrote: »
    Can you guys add back all the loot boxes. Instead of forcing players to spend $50 on whatever particular day you decide to have anything good up?

Whatever problems there are with the current method, I really don't want going back to loot boxes to be the solution.
This discussion has been closed.