[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

THANKS YOU EME!!!

2»

Comments

• kamizumakamizuma ✭✭✭✭
    Fonzy wrote: »
    ElinLove wrote: »
    I suspect those daily deals have made the EMP dealers more lively around the game, have they? Well it's a win-win situation for everyone, unless rates skyrocket stupidly.

like they haven't already? 70 usd?? I could see that price if they were account bound.

I mean EMP-gold ratio, and well I've been away from the game (and almost entirely from forums as well) for a few months already

there's no emp seller on MT rn

time to offer more gold:emp ;)
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    kamizuma wrote: »
    Fonzy wrote: »
    I suspect those daily deals have made the EMP dealers more lively around the game, have they? Well it's a win-win situation for everyone, unless rates skyrocket stupidly.

like they haven't already? 70 usd?? I could see that price if they were account bound.

I mean EMP-gold ratio, and well I've been away from the game (and almost entirely from forums as well) for a few months already

there's no emp seller on MT rn

time to offer more gold:emp ;)

sell your avatar :3
  • Yayyy!! My sweetheart actually gifted me this today and I was so excited because I've wanted it for my mystic for quite some time. Thanks!!
  • Ray676 wrote: »

ur just cheap

That doesn't make him/her cheap because of the overpriced content.
    Maybe you're blind to the fact that they removed the rng boxes, which you could "possibly" get this cheaper from that,
    in order to sell this for more.These costumes are old and I'm not talking 1 or 2 years old, I'm taking like 4 or so and it's still being sold for $50???
    Are you kidding me? You can buy the newer maid costumes for cheaper.
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray676 wrote: »

ur just cheap

Maybe you're blind to the fact that they removed the rng boxes, which you could "possibly" get this cheaper from that,
    in order to sell this for more.These costumes are old and I'm not talking 1 or 2 years old, I'm taking like 4 or so and it's still being sold for $50???

Give some double bold, italic and 144 size font on that "possibly" there. Very, very, VERY far fetched but eh, that's how RNG boxes sell eh? "You may get this item for a mere 1,99!! Don't delay, buy today!"

Ain't agreeing with 50 dollars anyway, but really, going as far as making lootboxes look GOOD was quite far fetched
  • ElinLove wrote: »
    Ray676 wrote: »

ur just cheap

Give some double bold, italic and 144 size font on that "possibly" there. Very, very, VERY far fetched but eh, that's how RNG boxes sell eh? "You may get this item for a mere 1,99!! Don't delay, buy today!"

Ain't agreeing with 50 dollars anyway, but really, going as far as making lootboxes look GOOD was quite far fetched

lol and yes. Quite a few people are lucky and pull the said item in a few boxes, it's not to say that a good majority will. But some can pull 2-3 in like 20 boxes. Look I like the direction they choose for direct buy, its not the gripe there. That was a good move.
    The gripe is the price. You can't strip the store of most items and then only give us the option of $16-20 and then $50.
    Most of the stuff on this game that people want is OLD. There is no way you can take something from (example) 2003 and then slap a full price sticker on it and expect it to sell. This is 2018. So if what everyone wants is several years old, you gotta come down on the price some. There is no way a 4 year old item should be the same price as an item that was just RELEASED.
  • edited June 2018
    There is no way you can take something from (example) 2003 and then slap a full price sticker on it and expect it to sell. This is 2018.
    Well, obviously they'll see when they look at the sales. If it's not reaching their projections, clearly they'll do something else.

But this particular outfit is a bit of a special case because it's so rare. It wasn't something that was just sitting on the store for years, even in a lootbox or anything else. (It was only in a lootbox once rarely, and then available in an event.) So it wouldn't surprise me if, for this item in particular, the price was more worth it to people than it would be for other items. Certainly, not just any old rare will sell well at 4995 EMP.
  • There is no way you can take something from (example) 2003 and then slap a full price sticker on it and expect it to sell. This is 2018.
    Well, obviously they'll see when they look at the sales. If it's not reaching their projections, clearly they'll do something else.

But this particular outfit is a bit of a special case because it's so rare. It wasn't something that was just sitting on the store for years, even in a lootbox or anything else. (It was only in a lootbox once rarely, and then available in an event.) So it wouldn't surprise me if, for this item in particular, the price was more worth it to people than it would be for other items. Certainly, not just any old rare will sell well at 4995 EMP.

Yes I understand it's rare. But it's eme's fault it is rare. Could it be rare for this exact reason? We dunno the answer to that.
    The price will only be worth it to the ones that see the current market value of this costume, which is currently 1,2m on this server.
    I'm not saying its a bad costume. I would love to have it myself as I'm a costume person first and everything else second.
    But I understand the value of things and spending $50 on something that might be used for a little bit and swapped with something else is steep.
    Not to mention the emotes in that deal, you need that costume or a "maid" costume to use. Good luck getting a maid costume atm. They took those off the store too. So if you're new, you'd have to pay $50 currently to use those emotes.