[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Can't solo Brutal Onyx Hydrath?

2»

Comments

• Warfyre wrote: »
    elixir66 wrote: »
    Tried Lilith's keep normal mode for the first time last night and half the party was dead half the fight on the horse and I'm pretty sure I was the only one who hadn't been in there before yet I had the fewest deaths

Yeah, Pyrepelt tends to wipe a lot of parties. I've cleared LKNM several times on both my warrior and reaper but it's still just a matter of luck every time I go in there whether or not the party will make it past the first boss. More often than not someone will fail mechanics and we wipe a few times on first boss before disbanding. Groups that clear the first boss generally clear the dungeon though.

I noticed that with another of the 410 dungeons as well my brain is blanking but the one where the first boss has pillars and a dps check...
    heres the thing though I went in blind and learned the mechanics as I fought with little to no issue on both of those fights so I am not sure why the random groups found it so hard...
  • Just got my E solo! Killed 10 in a row without dying. Burned through quite a few hp pots doing it though.
  • It’s updated now, you can get an E by doing Brutal Basilisk daily which has ilvl of 400 or so I think. The R will be available from Liliths Keep normal mode as well as hard mode.
  • Emerose1 wrote: »
    It’s updated now, you can get an E by doing Brutal Basilisk daily which has ilvl of 400 or so I think. The R will be available from Liliths Keep normal mode as well as hard mode.

too bad the liliths one wasn't available last night when I finally got an instance match group that was capable... but good to know I can do basalisks now (that being said I haven't seen that VG show up since I hit 410)