[TERA PC] Alert: Character transfers are temporarily unavailable. We appreciate your patience while we work to resolve an issue.
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] TERA’s annual summer celebration is back with a vengeance. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
[TERA Console] We will be entering maintenance on Monday, August 3 at 7 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details and updates, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

"Velik's Little Helper" Why is NA not getting this with other regions?

Comments

• I openned a similar discussion when RRHM was released here is the link RRHM Velik's Little Helper and the EME response about it was this:

https://ibb.co/nevq0T
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    WE HAVE BUG'S BOI!!!!!
    Bug's are Love <3

Just get 1-2 Archer and use "Infinity Bug no Jutsu" ez clear
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    This dungeon bug may be patched with the next patch. We seem to get hot fixes faster than major patches. Zerk and sorc bugs were fixed really quickly when they were discovered.
  • McOnosRepMcOnosRep ✭✭✭
    Someone was asking this in global but no one was able to find an example, so am starting to get morbidly curious.

Is there any videos or streams of a party with 3 non- awakened DPS clearing AAHM in NA (without bugging it obviously). No one was even able to give a link to a party with two non-awakened DPS clearing it legitimately. Anyone know of such a video/stream?

• Although BHS said that they don't considering K-Tera talents system when Dungeons is designed we know that isn't really truth the proof is AAHM on NA and new DS where they had to adjust the dificulty level on K-Tera.
    I know some elitists here will say that is easy and so...
    But the fact is not everyone has low ping on NA and ping on Tera is really relevant to DPS and to escape from certain mechanics

So that gap in gameplay between regions will continue until BHS decides to implement that system in other regions or deliver them as glyphs
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    I love when we get nothing from our CM's regarding matters that effect quite a bit of the population.
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    CM's can do anything. They just wait for BHS orders.
  • McOnosRep wrote: »
    Someone was asking this in global but no one was able to find an example, so am starting to get morbidly curious.

Is there any videos or streams of a party with 3 non- awakened DPS clearing AAHM in NA (without bugging it obviously). No one was even able to give a link to a party with two non-awakened DPS clearing it legitimately. Anyone know of such a video/stream?

look at the party composition in moongourd. not everyone runs with "glitching" classes
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    Well. Since 5 year people claim for a optimization xD
    Is "normal" but people still play Tera. So get your bug's, bad optimization, bad CM support, 3rd programs, exploits, memeslash, delay on servers, fps drops, crashed and more s.hit by BHS+EME (dont forget meme events + custome spam before fix the game :v)
  • McOnosRepMcOnosRep ✭✭✭
    BOBBYYYY wrote: »
    McOnosRep wrote: »

look at the party composition in moongourd. not everyone runs with "glitching" classes

You know there is more than one glitch right?

That is why I wanted to see if there were any videos of legitimate clears with 3 or even 2 non-wakened dps.
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    EU fix the glitch and they have Veliks Help....
    @CobaltDragon NA when get this buff? and fix that bug pls uwu
  • McOnosRep wrote: »
    BOBBYYYY wrote: »
    McOnosRep wrote: »

You know there is more than one glitch right?

That is why I wanted to see if there were any videos of legitimate clears with 3 or even 2 non-wakened dps.

then look at the clear time. running around like a donkey would just extend the fight by 5 minutes lul. this dungeon is not even hard you just need to have gear.
  • Kira98Kira98 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    So... Bug in cage was fix. Good job, nvm. we get it
  • McOnosRepMcOnosRep ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018

Again you are assuming that is the only other glitch.

If you don't know of any such legitimate vids of three unawakened DPS clearing AAH that is fine - I am asking as the person in global said they couldn't find any and when I looked I couldn't either.