[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Please remove world bam loot.

Comments

• RKCRKC ✭✭✭
    A7GLPNDYPN wrote: »
    RKC wrote: »
    In all my years playing this game since 2008 Ive never come across these world bams at all. How do you people find these things.

Wow you've been playing tera for 4 years before it got released ?

Sorry I was playing Battleon, Dragonfable and got my head mixed up I mean 2015 :)
  • eme need to do somthing about this unfair
  • I have never seen a cheater kill a WBAM tbh. And if you write down when they spawn, you should literally have zero issues finding one a day at least, especially now that Nyx spawns across 10 channels. I've literally just pulled a friend who said he would never hunt WBAMS into hunting and he gets several a day. And no, he doesn't cheat. You don't need a script to know a generalized spawn time. He updates his discord with locations and times.

come play on MT. cheaters roll in groups with outlaw on :+1:
  • and also i'm not saying they're one shotting them. there is just a script that tells them the exact location and time. they still have to kill it normally.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    AMFKKM74E7 wrote: »
    and also i'm not saying they're one shotting them. there is just a script that tells them the exact location and time. they still have to kill it normally.

how do you know they're not just keeping track manually? "exact" location is not hard. Since there is a randomish spawn window exact time wouldn't work either with a script, they would have to camp in the area anyway.
  • CornishRex wrote: »
    and also i'm not saying they're one shotting them. there is just a script that tells them the exact location and time. they still have to kill it normally.

how do you know they're not just keeping track manually? "exact" location is not hard. Since there is a randomish spawn window exact time wouldn't work either with a script, they would have to camp in the area anyway.

because i have friend(s) that do it and they tell me all about it. they do it all the time. they also see the same people.
  • its in every server btw. i'm pretty sure the people that use it in dead servers aka CH,FF has it nice since theres no other competition.
  • LynxzerLynxzer ✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »

Its a bot that some people have in discord .. tthat 3rd party script tells you everything about the world boss spawn time even if u are not logged in in TERA... once i knew about it i got really triggered and it made sense why i never saw ppl looking for world bosses but when suddenly i found one.. same people zerged me in outlaw out of nowhere over and over again.. always same ppl... but when i spend countless hours looking for bosses and didnt find any.. never saw someone else looking... no point on searching for bosses on MT
  • DOOADOOA ✭✭
    IMO keep the loot the same, limit accounts to one kill of each world boss per week. That would be enough to progress achievements and have fun, but limit the abuse.
  • PagesPages ✭✭✭✭
    its in every server btw. i'm pretty sure the people that use it in dead servers aka CH,FF has it nice since theres no other competition.

I play on FF and I'm pretty sure the only people who still hunt WBAMs are the ones cheating lol. I haven't bothered looking since RKE came out.
  • I've sent in tickets months ago but nothing happen what was i expecting right? that's why i came here to the forums to help spread the word with you guys and get this crap fixed.
  • TJukurenTJukuren ✭✭✭
    I've sent in tickets months ago but nothing happen what was i expecting right? that's why i came here to the forums to help spread the word with you guys and get this crap fixed.

2clgui.jpg
    Just saying, I myself travel around searching in all the places the WBs spawn from time to time. If I find one cool, if I don't, it's whatever. They don't need to fix anything. There are many other ways to make money in this game.
  • TJukuren wrote: »
    I've sent in tickets months ago but nothing happen what was i expecting right? that's why i came here to the forums to help spread the word with you guys and get this crap fixed.

2clgui.jpg
    Just saying, I myself travel around searching in all the places the WBs spawn from time to time. If I find one cool, if I don't, it's whatever. They don't need to fix anything. There are many other ways to make money in this game.

yeah you're the type of person that uses the scripts i bet. I don't need to hunt world bams to make gold what made you come to that assumption? Its not fair for others that actually hunt ethically is it? I'm here because i actually like this game and i don't people using 3rd party programs abusing the system. idioit.
  • TJukurenTJukuren ✭✭✭
    TJukuren wrote: »

2clgui.jpg

yeah you're the type of person that uses the scripts i bet. I don't need to hunt world bams to make gold what made you come to that assumption? Its not fair for others that actually hunt ethically is it? I'm here because i actually like this game and i don't people using 3rd party programs abusing the system. idioit.

Hate to break it to you bud, but I don't use scripts or 3rd party programs, just unlike you, I'm not lazy. Also in your OP, you explicitly whine about the money these "cheaters" are making. If you don't make money from hunting WBs like you're claiming, then why come on the forums and complain at all? Are these "cheaters" somehow ruining the game for you? Is everyone who hunts WBs legit and kills them before you do a cheater? Get your head out of your rear "idioit"
  • why did we permantly ban people who use memeslash in hh? they were just making money :cry: