SUMMER FESTIVAL TOKEN NERF!!?

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    You have more ways to get claret and temple medallions than last year.

Wouldnt be better to encourage EME to spread these into more content before this summer event ends?

Not sure, like saying:

- 2 claret and 1 temple medallion for tier 1 bams, PoP, Celestial Arena, ACE Dungeons and BG lose
    - 4 claret and 2 temple medallion for tier 2 bams and for BG won (Kumas, Iron BG, Skyring)
    - 6 claret and 3 temple medallion for tier 3 bams and 2 star dungeons
    - 8 claret and 4 temple medallion for 3 star dungeons
    - 12 claret and 5 temple medallion for 4 star dungeon and BG won (FWC, CS Gridiron)
    - 24 claret and 10 temple medallion for a 5 star dungeon, Harrowhold and CU top 20 ranked guilds (for each player who take part in it)

Something that can make people to continue playing and helping LFG and IM queves to get lively.
  • Those are actually pretty good idea
  • SekVilkerSekVilker
    edited June 2018
    so far,i've only saw them add tokens for doing lilith's keep (normal,i didn't see the hard one)...2 of the beach tokens and 1 temple token,if i'm not mistaken...so isn't very rewarding for the boxes's expensive prices atm

i play at AV. Last year's event,on ch1,there was always crowded with people...going now,i see 2 or 3 people tops

giving tokens as a reward for vanguard quests seems nice, but they still need to adjust the prices
  • TJKatTJKat ✭✭✭
    You guys are missing the point. EME is going to be putting swimsuits in the daily "deals" for $50 each right away. They don't WANT anyone to be able to get them for free, and they are certainly not going to be making it easier to do so. As long as the whales keep spending money who cares if anyone's actually playing the game, right?
  • KXRC9JMW74KXRC9JMW74 ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Wouldnt be better to encourage EME to spread these into more content before this summer event ends?

Not sure, like saying:

- 2 claret and 1 temple medallion for tier 1 bams, PoP, Celestial Arena, ACE Dungeons and BG lose
    - 4 claret and 2 temple medallion for tier 2 bams and for BG won (Kumas, Iron BG, Skyring)
    - 12 claret and 5 temple medallion for 4 star dungeon and BG won (FWC, CS Gridiron)
    - 24 claret and 10 temple medallion for a 5 star dungeon, Harrowhold and CU top 20 ranked guilds (for each player who take part in it)

Something that can make people to continue playing and helping LFG and IM queves to get lively.

So then we have no summer event just give the tokens for every thing. Close the beach and close the temple we won't need it
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Not sure, like saying:

So then we have no summer event just give the tokens for every thing. Close the beach and close the temple we won't need it

Those are the fastest way to get medallions, still, Is not an event purpose to get more people active more time "in the game"?
  • > @ElinUsagi said:
    > KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
    >
    > ElinUsagi wrote: »
    >
    > You have more ways to get claret and temple medallions than last year.
    >
    > Wouldnt be better to encourage EME to spread these into more content before this summer event ends?
    >
    > Not sure, like saying:
    >
    > - 2 claret and 1 temple medallion for tier 1 bams, PoP, Celestial Arena, ACE Dungeons and BG lose
    > - 4 claret and 2 temple medallion for tier 2 bams and for BG won (Kumas, Iron BG, Skyring)
    > - 6 claret and 3 temple medallion for tier 3 bams and 2 star dungeons
    > - 8 claret and 4 temple medallion for 3 star dungeons
    > - 12 claret and 5 temple medallion for 4 star dungeon and BG won (FWC, CS Gridiron)
    > - 24 claret and 10 temple medallion for a 5 star dungeon, Harrowhold and CU top 20 ranked guilds (for each player who take part in it)
    >
    > Something that can make people to continue playing and helping LFG and IM queves to get lively.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > So then we have no summer event just give the tokens for every thing. Close the beach and close the temple we won't need it
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Those are the fastest way to get medallions, still, Is not an event purpose to get more people active more time "in the game"?

Yeah SUPPOSE to get people in game
  • xChasexChase ✭✭
    They won't change the amount of token for the summer boxes, cos they need to sell the swinsuits, they will probably will add some other items, like the anniversary shop. From the point of view of a company, u don't want to give your product for free, otherwise nobody will buy it. I don't like this event too, and its the first time in 5 years that I'm not doing it.

So instead of wasting 2:30 hours farming tokens over 7 chars or more for a hat or other cheap acessory, use that time with other content with a better Gold x time ratio and buy the costume you want, like that white shirt for 1 million. lol

• TJKat wrote: »
    You guys are missing the point. EME is going to be putting swimsuits in the daily "deals" for $50 each right away. They don't WANT anyone to be able to get them for free, and they are certainly not going to be making it easier to do so. As long as the whales keep spending money who cares if anyone's actually playing the game, right?

Well,that's another shot at their own foots...1st is that i'm almost sure that nobody will buy them at the daily deals...last years's event gave plenty of these boxes which ppl can buy at the broker at a price better than $50...between farming for some days to buy an item at the broker with in-game currency and spending real cash which ppl might need for rl issues, farming is a way better option...sides, enmasse have better stuff to add at their daily deals than the old swimsuits...after all,they've butchered almost all of their own store for this daily deal antic

another issue is that they fail to understand that people are only going to this event to try to get costumes from lootboxes...so if they're announcing an event where you can try to win these costumes, while at the same time offering them at sale at daily deals,they're mostly alienienating their playerbase than anything... buying from deals means you don't need the event to get the costume you want,making it useless...and getting the costume at the event means you don't need this particular deal,so there's no logical move here,making it useless too...

what i think they'll add as a daily deal are the swimsuits from 2017 and not the ones that came before these,which are what we're trying to win at the lootboxes...

and if the event's purpose is to get more people to be active, there must be incentives...so far, there isn't enough of incentives from this one...enmasse surely can do better than this...getting tokens doing vanguards seems interesting, but that isn't what the summer festival is about...we go on vanguard quests everyday...the event was meant to be a breather from this whole farming festival,with rewards, like every event so far...but this one adds too much effort for few rewards...so this needs to change ASAP
  • zenpiaxzenpiax ✭✭✭
    Every time I read one of @CobaltDragon meaningless and low effort replies/ comments in the forums it makes me want to actually end my life right on the spot... Like do you guys at EME even care?!?!
    Hey Rootstock is coming lets give all the lamp and veggies in the dungeons so we won't need to go out and pick the things to make our cosumables yeah lets ask EME to end the game and just give us dungeons that I for one don't use.

Please EME stop the summer fun because we have players to lazy to want to have fun
    zenpiax wrote: »
    Every time I read one of @CobaltDragon meaningless and low effort replies/ comments in the forums it makes me want to actually end my life right on the spot... Like do you guys at EME even care?!?!

Yes he's gotten as useful as teats on a bull.
    EME emplyees say "not my job" "go see the one over there"
  • edited June 2018
    SekVilker wrote: »
    Well,that's another shot at their own foots...1st is that i'm almost sure that nobody will buy them at the daily deals...last years's event gave plenty of these boxes which ppl can buy at the broker at a price better than $50...between farming for some days to buy an item at the broker with in-game currency and spending real cash which ppl might need for rl issues, farming is a way better option...
    This basically the thing that current pricing levels are trying to correct. They shot themselves in the foot by devaluing them so much last year that people who bought them in the shop were being ripped off. To swing the pendulum back the other way, they've limited the in-game flow a lot this year -- for exactly the reason you said. I assume they want the price to come back into balance by regulating the supply.

SekVilker wrote: »
    what i think they'll add as a daily deal are the swimsuits from 2017 and not the ones that came before these,which are what we're trying to win at the lootboxes...
    They already announced that all the old swimsuit series will be added as daily deals on a schedule:
    https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/27543/summer-swimwear-sales-schedule

(The 2017 ones are already on the shop proper.)

If they do increase the rewards for this event, I assume it will be by adding other/different things to the merchants, or by creating new ways to earn the tokens.
  • still 150 / 62

thanks eme
  • keep the prices for the boxes.
    you guys should just stop crying because they dont overflow you with broken events like in the past.
    and to people that say that they dont have time to farm or so bcs they busy with real life, you can buy boxes with real money if u spent more time at ur work. Spoiled people here in tera.
This discussion has been closed.