1101112131416»

Comments

• ChristinChristin ✭✭✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »
    Equitas wrote: »
    Equitas wrote: »
    Also, I just realized something: the cash shop Summer Boxes are fundamentally the same as last year, right? That means there's a layer of RNG the cash shop DOES NOT HAVE compared to its current in-game counterpart. Think about that for a moment.

The same Summer Boxes that reward you with items that were previously locked to the cash shop, which required you to spend real money. Think about that for a moment.

Except that's not what I'm saying. What I am saying is that this year's event has you essentially doing more work (~620% more on both sides...) for less of a reward (...for a chance at an old swimsuit that may not correspond to that character's race and gender).

So if you want to bypass the grind - much like last year - and also the extra layer of RNG involved - unlike last year - you better get ready to drop some dosh on the cash shop boxes.

I don't know about anyone else, but I have some pretty mean words for EME in my head right now as such...

Cash shop items in free boxes from the event.

I'm done arguing with you. I'm trying to make one point and you keep bringing up a different one.

It's moot anyway. I've said my goodbyes to this event a long time ago and won't miss it when it's gone. Good luck, and may the Force be with you.

Some people just don't realize they will never get that pat on the head from EME that they so desperately crave. Maybe the Force can give them a cookie or something, because it's definitely not going to give them a cool swimsuit this year.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    But we have loot boxes! Cheer up!
This discussion has been closed.