[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

SUMMER FESTIVAL TOKEN NERF!!?

Comments

• KXRC9JMW74KXRC9JMW74 ✭✭✭
    EME knows how to take the fun out of a game
  • EllexemEllexem ✭✭✭
    Xyniana wrote: »
    10 days = 120 tokens.

This has been repeatedly pointed out, but the Festival of Blood daily set also grants those tokens, so you can earn 24 per day and character.

They also remain bankable, so they have to consider what happens when people throw multiple alts at the problem. (If you have them and are willing to spend the time on 7 alts, then you can earn a box per day.)

I understand that this event is underwhelming, and I'm not trying to defend it at all, but if you're going to hammer at flaws then please don't use distorted information. That's not going to be productive.

For anyone with just one character, even if they do all of the quests every day, they can earn at most 984 of the beach tokens over the course of the entire event. That means 6 of the Sandy boxes. (If they get added for the same cost to the Sun Festival tokens then you can add 2 more.) The chances of getting something you can actually use are likely abysmal with that.
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    . .
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    lul and I thought of doing this event. So naive of me to hope it will be fair enough...
    *walked away whistling*
  • WTF ??? Last year was 20 !!

@KitTeaCup ? @seandynamite ?? Its an error right ?
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    150 tokens for ONE RANDOM item.

eme out of their mind, Tera already empty and summer festival was one small reason to bring people back, not scare them away with this nonsense.
  • tried a box. Got a hat.

Not participating in this event anymore.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Satchin wrote: »
    tried a box. Got a hat.

Not participating in this event anymore.

I legit feel bad lol

Also: damn EME is so generous for granting you a FREE item after an hour+ of grind!!! SO nice of them!!! Literally given out for FREE WOW!!
  • BabbelsimBabbelsim ✭✭✭
    I'll just go for 1 water pistol because it looks like a fun backslot and the rest of the madellions i'll just save up incase there in the mood to change the price, that is if i feel like grinding them which i do not really at this moment :cry:
    It's almost like EME has to buy these things to give out...........no they want us to buy them with real money
  • metagamemetagame ✭✭✭✭
    KXRC9JMW74 wrote: »
    It's almost like EME has to buy these things to give out...........no they want us to buy them with real money
    none of the items in the sandy boxes are sold in the emp store, and the ones in the daily deal are much more different, offering smart boxes of swimsuits rather than the swimsuits themselves
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »
    > @ElinUsagi said:
    > You get free things from an event and you still complain? LoL
    >
    > If you don't want to farm them you can buy them with money.

It's not free. It costs a lot of time to get 150 tokens. Free would be if I received it from a code, or in parcel without any effort being put in from my end. Anything that costs time is not free period.

Events are supposed to be fun and rewarding, since theyre, you know, events. If I'm not encouraged to do an event and nobody wants to participate because other content is more worth their time, the event isn't a very good one.

Its FREE, you dont need to pay money from them.

Sorry if you don't like FREE things that need almost not effort to get only because you can't hoard hundred of them.
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    > @ElinUsagi said:
    > You get free things from an event and you still complain? LoL
    >
    > If you don't want to farm them you can buy them with money.

It's not free. It costs a lot of time to get 150 tokens. Free would be if I received it from a code, or in parcel without any effort being put in from my end. Anything that costs time is not free period.

Events are supposed to be fun and rewarding, since theyre, you know, events. If I'm not encouraged to do an event and nobody wants to participate because other content is more worth their time, the event isn't a very good one.

Its FREE, you dont need to pay money from them.

Sorry if you don't like FREE things that need almost not effort to get only because you can't hoard hundred of them.

It's not free because you pay with your time fam
    And no, you have to put in a lot of effort and time for this stuff, which is why people are complaining. The time/reward ratio is not balanced and thus this event is a failure.
    Last year was great, I had tons of costumes that I handed out to friends and new players. It made the whole event really wholesome imo. We even did lots of guild events that included these as rewards! I also sold some of the costumes but I didn't make insane amounts of cash since a lot of people had them.
    All in all they really need to adjust the prices.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    It's not free because you pay with your time fam
    And no, you have to put in a lot of effort and time for this stuff, which is why people are complaining. The time/reward ratio is not balanced and thus this event is a failure.
    Last year was great, I had tons of costumes that I handed out to friends and new players. It made the whole event really wholesome imo. We even did lots of guild events that included these as rewards! I also sold some of the costumes but I didn't make insane amounts of cash since a lot of people had them.
    All in all they really need to adjust the prices.

Guess what, there is nothing FREE in this world acordingly to what you said in this post, even if they give you a code you have to "use your time" to make use of that code before you get anything.

Anyway the meaning of FREE as an adverb still applies for this.
This discussion has been closed.