Are you thinking about merging servers EME ?

Comments

• allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »
    HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    voidy wrote: »
    Threads are gonna keep being made because anyone on FF, AV, or CH hates that it takes way longer to do *anything* on those servers than it does on MT or TR. Want to sell an item? Gonna take time unless it's talents. Want to buy an out of season costume? Gonna take HELLA time, and I hope you're ready to spam lfg/trade chat all day too

I have spend the last two weeks trying to sell a +9SC lance at 1.3mil and nobody wants it. I mean, i might as well start playing lancer for such a cheap lancer weapon but anyway.. it does not sell and i am on MT ( i do not even want to know how FF/FF/CH really look like ).

Oh.. and i had a friend that struggled to sell his +9SC slayer weapon for 1.5mil on MT as well..

Do you think it may be because of the price point and not because of population density?

ikr, cause it only takes a couple of hours to make 1.5 mil gold
  • what about FREE SERVER TRANSFER EVENT? SO ALL CAN GO WHATEVER WHO WANT
  • allofspaceandtimeallofspaceandtime ✭✭✭✭✭
    what about FREE SERVER TRANSFER EVENT? SO ALL CAN GO WHATEVER WHO WANT

what about people paying the server transfer fee so they can go to the one they want? people will drop 100s of dollars for cosmetics, but wont pay to go to the server they want and expects eme to do it for free for them.
  • kamizuma wrote: »
    what do i do with my 80+ characters?

Get a real job instead of farming tera and selling the gold for irl cash.
  • Jarecks wrote: »
    Hi @KitTeaCup @CobaltDragon Ever thought about merging servers u and ur buddys of EME BHS? TR AND AV O FF AND MT? CH I have no idea how many people have but ff av ch are a little lonely and that bores the players

Good idea but EME would rather trick new players into thinking the game is well populated. They could care less if you play alone.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Do you think it may be because of the price point and not because of population density?

Yeah.. it must may be because of the price point since nowadays you can make 1.3mil in ten days with regular farming while it can take so much more effort to enchant the weapon to +9 instead..

A really poor choice, right?

Also.. one month ago i could sell this baby at 1.8mil so easily but now something is wrong with the population..

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah.. it must may be because of the price point since nowadays you can make 1.3mil in ten days with regular farming while it can take so much more effort to enchant the weapon to +9 instead..

Also.. one month ago i could sell this baby at 1.8mil so easily but now something is wrong with the population..

So you want a server merge because you can't sell an item as fast as you could a month ago.

Okay, sure.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭

So you want a server merge because you can't sell an item as fast as you could a month ago.

Okay, sure.

Would you believe me if I tell you some people who paid server transfer did it because broker prices of some items? :v
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »

Okay, sure.

Would you believe me if I tell you some people who paid server transfer did it because broker prices of some items? :v

And I will keep my thoughts on those people to myself.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay, sure.

for exemple elin usagi ?
    edited July 2018
    vkobe wrote: »

Okay, sure.

for exemple elin usagi ?

I have never paid server transfer on any game I have ever played.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭

Okay, sure.

for exemple elin usagi ?

ok because you said you spend 2000$ every year in tera :3
  • KillerPenguinsKillerPenguins ✭✭✭✭
    EME can't even handle single character transfers without breaking things.. you really want them to merge servers? they'll accidentally set the datacenter on fire and delete the backups

Okay, sure.

for exemple elin usagi ?

ok because you said you spend 2000$ every year in tera :3

It would be pretty stupid to spend 2k dls on server transfers and that is not the only thing you can pay for in the game.

Try again.
  • ReChoaReChoa ✭✭✭
    It's funny how EME never tries to do something different from what BHS does, but when it comes to things that actually help the player base EME tries to do something different from bhs, and it miserably fails, KR has 2 servers and every time I log in to KR I always see way more people online, their broker is filled with tons of things, just looking at the costume:body section (cause costumes are popular on every server) they have like almost 300 pages of outfits so you can actually find what you want there fast and at a good price, meanwhile here there's not much, on CH you'd see 71 pages, MT has 69, TR has about 80ish, FF has 75 and AV has just 54 and theres not a lot of different kinds of outfits even listed, a lot of these are just things that were given out for free at some point, and if you do manage to find outfit you want, it's gonna be for a very high price because theres likely only one person selling it. There's no reason not to merge servers at this point, the servers with less people (FF, AV, CH) have people slowly leaving the server for MT and TR every time something challenging comes out making it even harder to do dungeons or just buy things on those 3 servers, I'm pretty sure the people with 16+ characters on every server are the minority at this point, you're hurting most of the playerbase if you care more about them than everyone else, names aren't a big issue either. Cross server LFGs only fix the issue of being able to lfg dungeons, nothing else, and it's not even out on KR yet, there doesn't seem to be any plans for it anytime soon on KR so we wouldn't even get it on NA for a very long time as we're about 4 months behind in patches, waiting for that will just leave the 3 dying servers even worse off than they already are.