We're having maintenance Tuesday, November 20 from 8 - 11 am PDT (three hours).

Dreadspire Rewards For Our region

There is A Changes To Dreadspire rewards To Our Region? because we didnt have an announcement about it yet.. Eu have alot of changes to dreadspire rewards to make it worth the run,with the current dreadspire rewards it isnt even worth to run it except to clear it once and thats it
i hope we get A Very Very good rewards for dreadspire like eu is(Example on Eu on floor 10 you get 100% TO Drop Phoenix 2.0 on floor!) because you have 2 times a day on it and if you wipe you lose a run! so 2 times a day! so DREADSPIRE NEED REALLY EXTREME REWARDS!.. and of course if we get buffs when we entering the dungeon because the lack of skill talents.
thank you.

Comments

• STALKERrulesSTALKERrules ✭✭✭
    edited July 9
    Hope so but, honestly, do you feel any dungeon rewarding in its current state?
  • dragonmu12dragonmu12 Israel ✭✭✭
    edited July 9
    Hope so but, honestly, do you feel any dungeon rewarding in its current state?

nop,but they Really Need to do it for atleast dreadspire!,and hope they will fix the golden/silver talent problem that we have right now as well.
  • DL7MMWLJ3WDL7MMWLJ3W ✭✭✭
    I assume you are expecting this -new- Dreadspire is a typical dungeon?

Well it's not.

It's not meant to run just once and that's it. There are rankings involved and if you want to keep your ranking, then you have to compete every season to stay on top. In fact, I feel like people are underestimating this dungeon thinking it's "DSU" when it's not even "uppers", lol.

This dungeon is for bragging rights and sheer determination with your static 5 people with brains and less disconnect/computer issues as possible.

This new dreadspire is not meant to grind to earn rewards. It's run for hardcore PvEers to get to the highest before anyone else. If you don't have that, don't bother. This dungeon will end up adding more drama and jealously of picking a team to run while the weakest players will be left behind. That's what the new Dreadspire is about.
    DL7MMWLJ3W wrote: »
    I assume you are expecting this -new- Dreadspire is a typical dungeon?

Well it's not.

It's not meant to run just once and that's it. There are rankings involved and if you want to keep your ranking, then you have to compete every season to stay on top. In fact, I feel like people are underestimating this dungeon thinking it's "DSU" when it's not even "uppers", lol.

This dungeon is for bragging rights and sheer determination with your static 5 people with brains and less disconnect/computer issues as possible.

This new dreadspire is not meant to grind to earn rewards. It's run for hardcore PvEers to get to the highest before anyone else. If you don't have that, don't bother. This dungeon will end up adding more drama and jealously of picking a team to run while the weakest players will be left behind. That's what the new Dreadspire is about.

lol its not for bragging rights only,after you clear it once thats it you cleared it and thats all.. dont say to me its for bragging rights im one of this hardcore pvers you talking about,this Dungeon need extreme rewards so we can run it daily except getting A [filtered] Title and a Clear on it.
    any news on that eme? please.. just tell us if its the normal loot from ktera or you changed the loots to make it more rewarding.
  • Hi @dragonmu12!

Thanks for the question, we've been updating building up to tomorrow's maintenance and the unveiling of Dreadspire 2.0 here: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/27891/dreadspire-announcements#latest

I hope this answers your question!
  • LynxzerLynxzer ✭✭✭
    KitTeaCup wrote: »
    Hi @dragonmu12!

Thanks for the question, we've been updating building up to tomorrow's maintenance and the unveiling of Dreadspire 2.0 here: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/27891/dreadspire-announcements#latest

What's the Cooldown for those reset scrolls? the usual 5 hours? @KitTeaCup
  • LancerJivaLancerJiva ✭✭✭✭✭
    No patch notes are posted yet?
  • VirtualONVirtualON ✭✭✭
    So extra loot is pieces of reset scroll. Awesome!!!
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    KitTeaCup wrote: »
    Hi @dragonmu12!

I'm just going to say that doesn't answer the question at all. There is no mention of rewards or loot.
  • LinXiaoXingLinXiaoXing Jakarta, Indonesia ✭✭
    Ugh, i have high expectation on DS, but its seem they were build it for `Elitist`,
    Another less enjoyment in TERA...
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    Ugh, i have high expectation on DS, but its seem they were build it for `Elitist`,

you can go in and have fun dying anyways i guess you wanted the armor well only the skilled will get it rip that anyways manglemire here i come.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 12

If it's like previous Dreadspires, you should be able to enjoy the lower floors at least. Really only gets insanely difficult at the upper tiers. If I'm wrong on this, and it's literally just the harder bosses then RIP might as well not even include that content in the notes since 99% of people won't even be able to do it.