New Here! What class would be good for me?

Well HI! I'm new here from Aion and I was wondering what would be a good a class for me I tried brawler but I found out quickly don't I'm not a tanker (I'm typically not a tanker in MMOs) so what should I play

Comments

• CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    you didn't say what you like to play so how should we know? Do you like support/dps/heal, being ranged or melee, fast and light vs slow and heavy etc.
  • CornishRex wrote: »
    you didn't say what you like to play so how should we know? Do you like support/dps/heal, being ranged or melee, fast and light vs slow and heavy etc.

I typically like ranged classes I'm not a big fan of getting close and personal
    WEEHWXKHRY wrote: »
    CornishRex wrote: »

Since all classes in tera need to stand kind of close to the boss regardless if they're ranged or not, I'd recommend archer or sorcerer.
  • CornishRex wrote: »

Since all classes in tera need to stand kind of close to the boss regardless if they're ranged or not, I'd recommend archer or sorcerer.

Okay TY

Okay TY

np =)
  • I haven't played the apex of sorc and archer yet but I must admit that archer is very fun if you love range class. A fellow guild member who's a main archer said that apex is nice.

Then again, the final opinion is up to you. Check on youtube for recent guide on classes, including APEX since it's coming to NA next week.