The Maintenance on our PC Servers has completed. Servers are up and running, thank you for your patience!

Aliance Wars + Nexus. Future updates on ps4? or l better keep dreaming?

One of the first things l notices was the empty buildings looking like brand new empty toombs with each alliances flags hanging on them but no npc or player on them, just me. On the aliances wars guilds could afiliated and cooperate afiliating to 1 of the 3 factions and work together agains their rival aliances by doing special quest of espionaje, infiltration, sabotage on special territories and get special reward for the highest ranked members of each aliances, as 290 speed faction horses and cool and menacing face masks. I asked about that and noone knew what l was talking about. I ask about Nexus and noone knew what was that either. ls there by any chance that this get added in the future? Are those this on pc rite now?

Comments

• BaratosBaratos ✭✭
    Probably not gonna happen unfortunately
  • NicobalkitoNicobalkito Argentina ✭✭
    edited July 12
    Baratos wrote: »
    Probably not gonna happen unfortunately
    Then Tera has become from a great game to a lame vertion of what it was without all the fun and bgs but tons of cash shop crap to spend on with gold sellers shouting 24/7. At least it was fun at the beguining. Althouth there is the lvl 65 lsland of Dawn story quest that is about the 3 alianzes involved in a shady busines and you can see their npc while farming standing with their flags in each campment round the island. So the actual storyline end up intoducing them. That gives me hope :/
  • LucyKosakiLucyKosaki ✭✭
    edited July 12
    The vanarch system was also removed on the PC version, so it won't be implemented into console.
    I'm not sure about Nexus. There might be a chance since there's a quest active for starting nexus the first time, but I heard that they removed the revamped Nexus from PC again, so I think the chances are higher that it won't come to console anytime soon.
  • NicobalkitoNicobalkito Argentina ✭✭
    edited July 12
    LucyKosaki wrote: »
    The vanarch system was also removed on the PC version, so it won't be implemented into console.
    I'm not sure about Nexus. There might be a chance since there's a quest active for starting nexus the first time, but I heard that they removed the revamped Nexus from PC again, so I think the chances are higher that it won't come to console anytime soon.
    If they thit that on pc we better dont spect anything. For all you guys are telling me they really took, out all the fun. Only thing left to do is show off on highwatch or doing dungeons