[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance for EU servers at 2:00 UTC. We will be entering into maintenance for NA servers at 1:00 AM PDT. We appreciate your understanding, and ask that you plan accordingly.

where is manglemire?

can't find manglemire on vanguard list whats this?

Comments

• We were discussing this on Discord, and you have to actually go to the entrance to enter it (super old-school style).
  • in Pora Elinu, near Eldritch Academy Grounds.
  • I have tried to enter it as a group of 5,it did not work
  • I've not tried it, but my guild is saying they can't enter using the teleportal either.
  • I just tried it and it says "you can't enter the dungeon at the moment". I'm ilvl 453 so that should be fine.
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    its says you can't enter at the moment when i try portal and how do we get vanguard gold if its not on the list explain @counterpoint
  • It was just discussed on Discord, but by being an "Event Dungeon" they mean it'll only be open at certain days/times. They haven't posted the schedule, apparently.

Just the messenger
  • MelyodisMelyodis ✭✭✭
    ok thankyou @counterpoint rip that
  • Manglemire is an Event dungeon. Days/Time/Schedule to be announced. I apologize for any confusion on this one, we will be sure to make the distinction more clear in future Patch Notes.
  • Well, that's disappointing. We were all expecting a new dungeon to run - it wasn't like this before :(
  • Rox wrote: »
    Manglemire is an Event dungeon. Days/Time/Schedule to be announced. I apologize for any confusion on this one, we will be sure to make the distinction more clear in future Patch Notes.

Rolling my eyes so hard at this decision.
  • Y7XMMFLF5RY7XMMFLF5R ✭✭
    edited July 2018
    what about the new guardian mission? it says hourly but it didn't spawn, or is it only once a day?

edit: it spawned while I was typing this haha seems it is randomly spawning in an hour.
  • Hi everyone!

Here's an update on the first run for Manglemire: First Dungeon Highlight: July 20 4 AM PDT - July 23 4 AM PDT

I added it to the Patch Notes, and I'll update you all on what the dungeon highlights are soon! Keep your eye out for a forum post from me :)
  • so manglemire is closed till the 20th?... why bother releasing it this week O.o
  • @KitTeaCup Wait. I'm confused. You guys put it in but it won't even be open for a week and then only 3 days and only while it's highlighted? I thought the highlight dungeons were ones that were permanent but just had extra stuff? I'm so confused on the wording - and quite annoyed. I was all hyped up to do MM with some friends tonight. I realize that sounds silly to be upset about it, but really here... what purpose does it serve to have it only be up for 3 days out of the next two weeks or so?