[PC] Maintenance is now complete!

Entropic Emblem Boxes

TERA_ScreenShot_20180718_010906.png

Why does this need to have these 4 ?boxes it makes opening them a pain, I have to open thousands of these but I can't because I am going to end up with repetitive strain injury or arthirits as I need to go back and forth and select a new ?box everytime I open 1.

Can these please be reworked so that when I press the 'keep going' button it will just automatically open another instead of making me select another ?box?? similar to champion's enchanting boxes ty.

Comments

  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or even better, could we have something like the crafting all buttom that allow us to open as much boxes as inventory space we have without us clicking once a time?
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thuking wrote: »
    Why does this need to have these 4 ?boxes it makes opening them a pain, I have to open thousands of these but I can't because I am going to end up with repetitive strain injury or arthirits as I need to go back and forth and select a new ?box everytime I open 1.

    Especially if the stories are true and the item you get is predetermined upon activation of the box and regardless of what ?-box you tick. Ergo, what's the point?
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Or even better, could we have something like the crafting all buttom that allow us to open as much boxes as inventory space we have without us clicking once a time?

    I concur. Let the thing do its, uh, thing and I can go make me a sandwich or something.
  • ThukingThuking ✭✭✭
    SageWindu wrote: »
    Especially if the stories are true and the item you get is predetermined upon activation of the box and regardless of what ?-box you tick. Ergo, what's the point?

    this
  • PartyblastPartyblast ✭✭✭✭
    I agree 100% it's just a pain to have the boxes act like this.

    Also I'm extremely happy these boxes still drop Instance Reset Scrolls that we can't do anything with......
  • ThukingThuking ✭✭✭
    The cruxes are also bad
  • plzz they need to upgrade the drops from this boxes too!!

    idunno maybe add something like artisan refining kit (20-30) or something like that, but the rewards right now are soo bad.... instance reset scrol that dont work anymore... like wtf???? cruxes lv 55??
Sign In or Register to comment.